Injecta 400 – Di-Bak Tree Control Capsule Applicator
Purchase an Injecta 400 – Di-Bak Tree Control Capsule Applicator from Specialist Sales between 01/04/2022 & 30/06/2022 and go into the draw to win a Makita 18v Mobile Drive Drill Kit valued at $199.00 (see below for details).
The Injecta 400 system is used for the control of tree weeds (woody weeds) and unwanted trees in forestry, pasture, commercial, industrial and public service areas.
The Adama Injecta 400 system has been designed specifically for use with Adama Di-Bak capsulated products. The Injecta 400 system provides a fast and efficient approach for the delivery of capsule products into tree stems and cut stumps. The Di-Bak capsules are sealed directly into woody weeds and unwanted trees, killing them from the inside with no unintended environmental casualties.
Only the Injecta 400 technology allows treatment under many different weather conditions and in challenging terrain. The Injecta 400 is recommended for targeting tree-killing, with reduced chemicals thus reducing the cost of doing business and your environmental footprint.
The InJecta 400 system provides a fast and efficient approach for the delivery of capsule products into tree stems. Di-Bak Capsules are available as either Di-Bak G & Di-Bak Parkinsonia Bioherbicide
- Di-Bak G Capsules are for the control of woody weeds and unwanted trees in forestry, pasture, commercial, industrial, and public service areas. Di-Bak G capsules contain Glyphosate and are inserted directly into the trunk ensuring an effective kill with no adverse effects on the surrounding environment. Di-Bak G is available in 200 or 1000 capsule bottles for insertion into the Injecta 400 gun.
- Di-Bak Parkinsonia Bioherbicide is recommended to control the weed Parkinsonia aculeata (also known as Parkinsonia, Barbados Flower-Fence, Horse Bean, Jelly Bean Tree, Jerusalem Thorn, Mexican Palo Verde, Mexican Paloverde). The Di-Bak Parkinsonia capsules contain three native Australian fungi that have been isolated from plants afflicted with a naturally occurring disease known as Parkinsonia dieback, which can be lethal to the plant. The formulated capsule is inserted into a hole drilled in the trunk of the tree and sealed within, causing an infection that kills Parkinsonia naturally. Di-Bak Parkinsonia is available in 200 or 1000 capsule bottles for insertion into the Injecta 400 gun.
The Injecta 400 has a magazine that holds 30 capsules for multiple applications. Spare magazines are also available. The Injecta 400 system is supplied with an installed 8mm x 165mm drill bit.
Di-Bak Parkinsonia Bioherbicide consists of one or a combination of specific fungi which have been isolated from weeds growing naturally in Australia that exhibited dieback disease. The fungi are grown on a substrate (carrier) in sterile conditions until fully colonised. The inoculum is then encapsulated or compacted to a dosage form that is stable and conveniently delivered to the weed to induce dieback. The product is administered by drilling a hole slightly larger in diameter than a capsule into the trunk of the weed. Moisture within the Injecta 400 drill wound reactivates fungal growth with subsequent fungal colonisation of the target tree.
The unique delivery of the Di-Bak products in a soluble capsule dose provides a targeted control method with no chemical exposure to the environment or the user. These control methods have been specifically developed for unique Australian conditions and are:
- Safe to handle
- Non-toxic and harmless to native vegetation, animals, and humans
- Designed for specific and defined land conditions to maximise efficacy.
Injecta 400Manufacturer: Adama Australia Pty Ltd
Purchase an Injecta 400 – Di-Bak Tree Control Capsule Applicator from Specialist Sales between 01/04/2022 & 30/06/2022 and go into the draw to win a Makita 18V Mobile Drive Drill Kit valued at $199.00.
Makita 18V Mobil Drive Drill Kit includes;
- Includes 2 x 1.5Ah batteries, charger & carry case
- Compact overall design at just 1.7kg with 185mm overall length
- 1,900rpm high rotational speed delivers impressive performance
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing
- XPT technology that protects against dust & moisture
Entry is only open to customers located in Australia who purchase an Injecta 400 – Di-Bak Tree Control Capsule Applicator from Specialist Sales between 01/04/2022 & 30/06/2022. Entry into the competition is automatic unless Specialist Sales is advised otherwise. One entry is recorded for each unit purchased. Competition only includes paid purchases of ‘Injecta 400 – Di-Bak Tree Control Capsule Applicators’ from 12.01-am 01/04/2022 through to 11.59-pm 30/06/2022. The winning entry will be drawn at random by Specialist Sales.