Co-Ral Plus Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag (OP)
Active Ingredients: Coumaphos @ 200g/kg & Diazinon @ 200g/kg
- Organophosphate Tag (OP)
- Two tags per animal, One tag per ear (up to 4 months of control)
Co-Ral Plus Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags are for effective control of buffalo fly (Haematobia irritans exigua), including control of synthetic pyrethroid resistant fly populations on beef and dairy cattle for up to 4 months.
Co-Ral Plus is impregnated with Coumaphos and Diazinon, both anticholinesterase insecticides of the organophosphate chemical class.
The insecticides are slowly released from the tag to protect cattle against buffalo flies for up to 4 months. Co-Ral Plus’ dual tag system spreads the active and protects both flanks.
Why choose Co-Ral Plus Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags
- Unique ‘patented’ combination of liquid Diazinon and Coumaphos dust.
- Highly effective control of susceptible buffalo flies, including synthetic pyrethroid resistant flies.
- Long-lasting protection, with up to 4 months of buffalo fly control.
- Ideal seasonal rotation option with a synthetic pyrethroid, ie. Cylence Ultra.
- For use in both beef and dairy cattle, including lactating cows.
- Easy to apply with an Allflex UTT3S, Universal (red) or LazaMatic applicator.
- Zero withhold periods.
- Refer to the label for all product information.
- Co-Ral ear tags will effectively control buffalo flies if used on all animals (over three months of age).
Co-Ral Plus Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag General Instructions:
- All mature animals in the herd should be tagged.
- Co-Ral Plus will effectively control buffalo flies if used regularly on all animals in the group.
- The level and duration of control may be reduced under conditions of high fly pressure.
- Replace tags as necessary.
- Calves under three months should not be tagged as ear damage may result.
- Remove tags at the end of the fly season or before slaughter.
- Continual exposure to a single class of insecticide (e.g., pyrethroids or organophosphates) may lead to the development of resistance to that class of insecticide.
- To reduce the possibility of buffalo flies developing resistance, it is important to rotate the class of insecticide used and/or the method of buffalo fly control on a seasonal basis.
- Co-Ral contains the organophosphate insecticides coumaphos and diazinon.
- Co-Ral may be seasonally rotated with ear tags from other insecticide groups.
Pack Size: Box of 20 tags (2 x 10 prepacked tags & buttons)
Co-Ral Plus Insecticide Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 60662)