Coopers Panacur 100 Oral Anthelmintic for Cattle and Horses
Active Ingredient: Fenbendazole @ 100g/L
Similar or Comparable to Fenbender 100 Oral Anthelmintic For Cattle And Horses (Titan Ag) & WSD Fenbendazole 100 (WSD)
Coopers Panacur 100 Oral Anthelmintic For Cattle And Horses is ready to use broad-spectrum worm drench for control of benzimidazole sensitive mature and immature roundworms and lungworm in cattle, and for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, ascarids and pinworms in horses.
Coopers Panacur 100 is made from Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used worldwide against gastrointestinal parasites. Fenbendazole is a member of the benzimidazole family of drenches. Coopers Panacur 100 is active against both mature (adult) and immature (larval) fenbendazole sensitive nematode parasites. Panacur has activity
(80-90%) against inhibited (hypobiotic) larvae of Ostertagia in cattle.
Coopers Panacur 100 is effective against sensitive strains of the following internal parasites:
Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus spp.), Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia spp.), Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus spp.), Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp.), Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.), Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum), Whipworm (Trichuris spp.), Capillaria spp., Lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparous), Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum). Panacur 100 also aids in the control of Tapeworm (Moniezia spp.)
Large Strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus), Small Strongyles (Cyathostomum)
Why Choose Panacur 100;
- Contains Fenbendazole, a member of the benzimidazole family of drenches.
- Is active against both mature (adult) and immature (larval) fenbendazole sensitive nematode parasites.
- Has activity (80-90%) against inhibited (hypobiotic) larvae of Ostertagia in cattle.
- Is ready to use, no dilution or mixing is necessary.
- May be administered orally through standard drenching equipment.
- Panacur is suitable to be mixed with some Liver Fluke Drenches such as Fasinex or Tremacide 120 (refer to label).
- Dose Rate Cattle: 3mL Panacur 100 per 40kg bodyweight
- Dose Rate Horses: 1mL Panacur 100 per 10kg bodyweight
Coopers Panacur 100 Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: Intervet Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #:37088)