WSD Fenbendazole 100 Oral Anthelmintic For Cattle And Horses
Active Ingredient: Fenbendazole @ 100g/L
Similar or equivalent to Panacur 100 Oral Anthelmintic For Cattle And Horses (Intervet) & Fenbender 100 Oral Drench For Cattle and Horses (Titan Ag)
WSD Fenbendazole 100 is for the control of benzimidazole (BZ) sensitive roundworms and lungworms in cattle and large and small strongyles, ascarids and pinworms in horses. The Anthelmintic (Drench) contains Fenbendazole, a member of the benimidazole family of drenches.
What benzimidazole (BZ) sensitive strains of internal parasites will WSD Fenbendazole 100 control;
- Barber’s Pole Worm-Haemonchus Contortus
- Black Scour Worm – Trichostrongylus Spp.
- Lungworm – Dictyocaulus Viviparus
- Nodule Worm – Oesophagostomum Radiatum
- Small Brown Stomach Worm – Ostertagia Spp.
- Small Intestinal Worm – Cooperia Spp.
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm – Nematodirum Spp.
- Threadworm – Capillaria Spp.
- Whipworm – Trichuris Spp.
- Ascarid – Parasacris Equorium
- Large Strongyles – Strongylus Edentatus
- Large Strongyles – Strongylus Equinus
- Large Strongyles – Strongylus Vulgaris, Oxyuris Spp.
- Small Strongyles – Trichonema Spp.
- Small Strongyles – Triodontophorus Spp
WSD Fenbendazole 100 is suitable for dairy cattle producing milk for human consumption.
Why choose WSD Fenbendazole 100;
- Contains the active ingredient Fenbendazole.
- A reliable broad-spectrum oral drench for cattle and horses of all ages.
- Safe for use in pregnant mares and stud males.
- Is effective in treating severe scouring due to Ostertagia – type II ostertagiosis in adult cattle.
- Is ready to use, no dilution or mixing is necessary.
- May be administered orally through standard drenching equipment.
- Fenbendazole 100 can be mixed with some Liver Fluke Drenches such as Fasinex or Tremacide 120 (refer to label).
- Suitable for dairy cattle producing milk for human consumption.
What are the dose rates for WSD Fenbendazole 100;
- Cattle: 3.75mL per 50kg bodyweight.
- Horses: 1mL per 10kg bodyweight.
- Foals (to control Strongyloides westeri): 5mL per 10kg bodyweight.
Advice on use:
- It is a reliable broad-spectrum oral drench for cattle and horses of all ages.
- It is safe for use in pregnant mares and stud males.
- It is effective in treating severe scouring due to Ostertagia – type II ostertagiosis in adult cattle.
- It is often best administered to adult cattle with a drenching hook.
- The repeated use of any drench is likely to result in the emergence of resistance among cattle parasites.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre, 5-Litre & 10-Litre
Registrant: WSD Agribusiness Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 40427)