Fenbender 100 Oral Drench for Cattle and Horses
Active Ingredient: Fenbendazole @ 100g/L
Fenbender 100 Oral Drench For Cattle And Horses is ready to use broad-spectrum worm drench to control benzimidazole-sensitive mature and immature roundworms and lungworms in cattle and for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, ascarids and pinworms in horses.
Fenbender is made from Fenbendazole, a broad-spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used worldwide against gastrointestinal parasites. Fenbendazole is a member of the benzimidazole family of drenches. Fenbender 100 is active against both mature (adult) and immature (larval) fenbendazole-sensitive nematode parasites. Fenbender has activity
(80-90%) against inhibited (hypobiotic) larvae of Ostertagia in cattle.
Fenbender 100 is effective against sensitive strains of the following internal parasites:
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus spp.),
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia spp.),
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus spp.),
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp.),
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.),
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum),
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.), Capillaria spp.,
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparous),
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum).
Fenbender 100 Oral Drench For Cattle And Horses also aids in the control of Tapeworm (Moniezia spp.)
Large Strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus), Small Strongyles (Cyathostomum)
Why choose Fenbender 100 Oral Drench;
- It contains Fenbendazole, a member of the benzimidazole family of drenches.
- It is active against both mature (adult) and immature (larval) fenbendazole-sensitive nematode parasites.
- Has activity (80-90%) against inhibited (hypobiotic) larvae of Ostertagia in cattle.
- It is ready to use. No dilution or mixing is necessary.
- It may be administered orally through standard drenching equipment.
- Fenbender can be mixed with some Liver Fluke Drenches such as Fasinex or Tremacide 120 (refer to label).
- Dose Rate Cattle: 3mL Panacur 100 per 40kg bodyweight
- Dose Rate Horses: 1mL Panacur 100 per 10kg bodyweight
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 10L
Registrant: Apparent Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #:69913)