Strategik Mini-Dose Worming Drench for Cattle
Active Ingredient: Albendazole @ 112.5 g/L
Similar Or Comparable To: Valbazen Broad Spectrum Mini-dose Cattle Drench (Zoetis)
Strategik Mini-dose Worming Drench For Cattle is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic oral white drench for cattle to control susceptible internal parasites, including adult liver fluke, tapeworm, and lungworm in cattle.
Strategik Mini-dose Worming Drench For Cattle contains Albendazole and is registered for the treatment and control in cattle of susceptible mature and immature gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Type II Ostertagia larvae), large lungworms and tapeworms; to aid in the control of adult liver fluke; and to reduce the output of viable worm and fluke eggs.
Strategik effectively controls the following parasites of cattle:
Adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms
- Haemonchus placei – Barber’s pole worm
- Ostertagia ostertagi – Small brown stomach worm (including inhibited Type II larvae)
- Trichostrongylus axei – Stomach hairworm
- Trichostrongylus spp. – Black scour worm
- Cooperia spp – Small intestinal worm
- Nematodirus spp- Thin-necked intestinal worm
- Oesophagostomum radiatum – Nodule worm
- Strongyloides spp. – Intestinal threadworm.
- Dictyocaulus viviparus – Large lungworm
- Moniezia spp. – heads and segments
- Fasciola hepatica – adults
Ovicidal – Reduces the output of viable worm and fluke eggs.
- Strategik Mini-dose Worming Drench for Cattle aids in the control of adult liver fluke and reduces the output of viable fluke eggs.
- Pasture contamination will be reduced by avoiding the grazing of recognised fluke areas for 24 hours after dosing.
- A second treatment with Strategik Mini-dose Worming Drench for Cattle one month after the first will assist in preventing contamination of pastures and will minimise chances of reinfestation.
- To gain maximum benefit from the reduction in the output of viable worm and fluke eggs, avoid placing treated stock on clean pastures for a minimum of 4 hours after dosing.
Pack Sizes: 5L, 10L & 20L
Registrant: Jurox Pty Limited (APVMA #:48119 )