CLiK Extra Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Treatment
Active Ingredient: Dicyclanil @ 65g/L
CLiK Extra Spray-On is for the protection of sheep, either off-shears or with any length of wool, against fly strike (caused by dicyclanil-susceptible strains of blowflies (Lucilia cuprina) for up to 29 weeks. CLiK Extra Spray-On is also for the protection of mulesing and marking wounds on sheep against fly strike (caused by dicyclanil-susceptible strains of blowflies (Lucilia cuprina) during the wound healing process.
CLiK Extra Spray-On is indicated for use on sheep either off-shears or with any length wool, with a meat withholding period of 21 days, wool withholding period of 3 months and ESI of 63 days. CLiK Extra gives you extra peace of mind that your sheep, either off-shears or with any length wool, have the longest protection available against flystrike, particularly with unpredictable fly seasons.
Why choose CLiK Extra Spray-On
- CLiK Extra contains 30% extra dicyclanil compared to CLiK Spray-On. Dicyclanil is an extremely potent insect growth regulator that interrupts the lifecycle of blowflies. It prevents emerging larvae from moulting into damaging second-stage maggots, thereby preventing flystrike.
- CLiK Extra protects against blowfly strike (caused by dicyclanil-susceptible strains of blowflies (Lucilia cuprina) for up to 29 weeks, protecting mulesing and marking wounds against flystrike. CLiK Extra is ideal for strategic application early in the season. Research confirms that early season treatment can reduce the build-up of the blowfly population and reduce the risk of blowfly strike later in the season.
- CLiK Extra’s two-band application technique for sheep >30 kg live weight improves coverage and protection against breech strike, the most common site of blowfly strike in typical years.
- CLiK Extra, when used for prevention against breech strike or body and breech strike, will help reduce selection pressure for resistance where it remains above the minimum effective concentration (MEC) throughout the entire season and until flies are no longer active. This will also reduce the need for repeat treatments within the same fly season.
- CLiK Extra Spray-On gives you extra peace of mind that your sheep have the longest protection against flystrike, particularly with unpredictable fly seasons.
CLiK Extra Spray-On contains dicyclanil, a member of the pyrimidine group of chemicals. It is effective against strains of Lucilia cuprina that are sensitive to dicyclanil. It is not as effective against strains of Lucilia cuprina that develop resistance to dicyclanil.
Pack Sizes: 5-Litre & 20-Litre
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 81863)