Maverick Pour-On for Sheep
Active Ingredient: Abamectin @ 6g/L
Maverick Pour-On for Sheep is a water-based, off-shears pour-on for the control of sheep body lice (Bovicola ovis), including lice resistant to synthetic pyrethroids and for the treatment and control of abamectin sensitive strains of gastrointestinal nematodes of sheep (including levamisole resistant strains).
When applied at the recommended dose rates to sheep off-shears (within 24 hours of shearing), Maverick controls body lice (Bovicola ovis), including lice resistant to synthetic pyrethroids. Maverick contains abamectin, a member of the macrocyclic lactone family of chemical. It is effective against sensitive strains of the following internal parasites. Resistance may develop to any chemical.
Maverick is for the treatment and control of the following abamectin sensitive adult and immature gastrointestinal nematodes (including levamisole resistant strains):
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus contortus) including L4 and immature stages
- Large Stomach Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus spp)
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
Pack Sizes: 6L Backpack & 25L Drum
Registrant: Intervet Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 61710)