Fennec Pour-On For Sheep
Active Ingredients: Abamectin @ 4g/L & Imidacloprid @ 35g/L
Fennec Pour-On for Sheep is Australia’s first dual-active combination pour-on lousicide and Abamectin wormer for sheep. Fennec Pour-On combines the power of imidacloprid and abamectin for maximum effect against the Sheep Louse (Bovicola ovis). Proven in field conditions to provide outstanding control of lice.
Fennec Pour-On is also for treating and controlling susceptible strains of lice (Bovicola ovis) on sheep, including synthetic pyrethroid-resistant lice when applied up to 7 days after shearing. Sheep will be protected against re-infestation with lice for 5 weeks after treatment when applied within 24 hours of shearing.
Fennec Pour-On is for the treatment and control of abamectin susceptible Small Brown Stomach Worm, Black Scour Worm, Stomach Hair Worm, Nodule worm and Large Bowel worm.
What parasites does Fennec Pour-On For Sheep Control;
Fennec Pour-On is effective for the treatment and control of the following abamectin-sensitive adult and immature gastrointestinal nematodes:
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus spp.)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
Fennec Pour-On for Sheep provides 5 weeks of protection from re-infestation;
- Fennec Pour-On is indicated for application within 24 hours after shearing.
- Applying Fennec within this time frame will provide a 5-week protection period from re-infestation with lice.
Why use Fennec Pour-On For Sheep;
- Fennec Pour-On is a highly effective combination lousicide and provides a new powerful tool to be implemented as a first-line defence against lice.
- Utilising Fennec Pour-On now not only offers two actives against lice but also provides a means of reducing the onset of resistance against either of these two actives.
- There is additional flexibility in the combination product as it reduces the need for rotating between single actives.
- There is flexibility for Fennec Pour-On to be applied up to 7 days after shearing, however, if applied within 24 hours of shearing, Fennec Pour-On will provide protection from re-infestation for 5 weeks.
Pack Size: 20-Litre
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 85544)