Stampede Pour-On Lousicide For Cattle And Sheep
Active Ingredient: Diflubenzuron @ 20g/L
Stampede Pour-On Lousicide For Cattle And Sheep is an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) for controlling and treating susceptible biting and sucking lice in cattle and sheep. It is a versatile and easy-to-use IGR pour-on for use on Cattle and Sheep to control and treat diflubenzuron-susceptible biting and sucking lice.
Coopers Stampede is an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that delivers season-long control of cattle lice. Other lice products may knock down lice for a few weeks, but re-infestation can soon occur. Stampede breaks the louse life cycle for season-long control. Coopers recommends a single treatment in April/May to provide season-long protection through winter.
What Is Stampede Pour-On?
Stampede is the only cattle lousicide to contain Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) technology.
Stampede is a pour-on formulation containing 20 g/L diflubenzuron, an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that prevents lice nymphs from developing, due to its action against the Stampenzyme chitin synthtase.
Stampede Pour-On stays active on the animals for months after treatment reducing the likelihood of retreatment being required during the season.
What are the Indications for Stampede Pour-On;
Cattle: For the treatment of diflubenzuron-susceptible biting lice (Bovicola bovis) and sucking lice (Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus and Solenopotes capillatus) of cattle.
Sheep: To control diflubenzuron-susceptible body lice (Bovicola ovis) of shorn sheep up to 7 days off-shears and on unshorn lambs up to 3 months of age.
Why choose Stampede Pour-On;
- Contains the active ingredient Diflubenzuron.
- Stays active for months on the animal, reducing the likelihood of re-treatment being required during the season.
- Versatile – effective against biting and sucking lice in cattle.
- Highly effective if used in cattle after the first cold snap in autumn when eggs are likely to be hatching.
- Control of diflubenzuron susceptible body lice in sheep.
- Sheep can be treated for up to 7 days off shears.
- Suitable for use on unshorn lambs up to 3 months and over 10 kg body weight.
Stampede Pour-On Pack Size: 20-Litre
Registrant: Intervet Australia Pty Limited (APVMA #: 65351)