Amon Amitrole Herbicide
Active Ingredients: Amitrole @ 250g/L & Ammonium Thiocyanate @ 220g/L
Similar or Comparable To: Amitrole T (Nufarm) and Sabakem Amitrole 47T Herbicide (Sabakem)
Amon Herbicide is for the control of weeds in Non Agricultural Areas, Orchards, Vineyards, Irrigation Ditches and Drains, Roadsides, Wheat and Barley.
- Amon Herbicide is also suitable to use as an alternative to glyphosate to aid in resistance management and prevention.
- Amon Herbicide is a member of the triazole group of herbicides.
- Amon Herbicide has the inhibitors of carotenoid biosynthesis mode of action and is a Group Q Herbicide.
- Amon Herbicide is an efficacious product to control hard to kill broadleaf weeds.
- Amon Herbicide is particularly strong on broadleaf weeds, however it also has very significant activity on smaller grasses when used at higher rates. For larger grasses or where lower rates are used, a tank-mix partner is essential.
- Amon Herbicide is Group Q chemistry and provides an effective alternative to glyphosate.
- Amon Herbicide provides effective control on hard to kill broadleaf weeds such as fleabane, sowthistle, bladder ketmia and volunteer cotton
How Does Amon Herbicide Work:
Amon Herbicide works via a systemic action which is slower than glyphosate. Fast initial uptake into the leaf gives rapid cessation of growth, however the active then moves quite slowly through both xylem and phloem, showing characteristic white bleaching of aerial parts and premature expression of flowering parts before eventually leading to progressive destruction of vegetative matter and desiccation of the entire plant over a longer period of time.
Pack Size: 20 Litre
Registrants: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA #:80927)