MetaMorph 500SC Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Dimethomorph
Similar or comparable to Acrobat Fungicide (BASF)
MetaMorph 500SC Fungicide is for the control of various diseases of cucurbits, grapevines, head lettuce, onions, oilseed poppies and potatoes when mixed with Mancozeb or Polyram DF Fungicide Spray, protectant fungicides.
MetaMorph controls downy mildew in several crops, including lettuce, onions and cucurbits. MetaMorph also offers the advantage of controlling both early and late blight for Potato Growers
What crops can MetaMorph 500SC Fungicide be used on;
- Lettuce (Head varieties only)
- Oilseed Poppies
What Diseases does MetaMorph 500SC Fungicide target;
- Alternaria Leaf Spot (Alternaria spp.)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum spp.) (Marssonina panattoniana)
- Downy Mildew (Pseudoperonospora cubensis) (Plasmopara viticola) (Bremia lactucae) (Peronospora
- arborescens) (Peronospora destructor)
- Early Blight (Alternaria solani)
- Gummy Stem Blight (Didymella bryoniae)
- Late Blight (Phytophthora infestans)
- Purple Blotch (Alternaria porri)
- Septoria Spot (Pumpkin) (Septoria spp.)
How is MetaMorph 500SC Fungicide applied;
- Ground spray only, always in tank mixes with Polyram DF or mancozeb and a non-ionic surfactant at label rates.
- Grapevines can be treated by dilute or concentrate spraying
- MetaMorph should always be mixed with mancozeb or Polyram as directed and can be tank-mixed with Bacillus thuringiensis, copper hydroxide, dithianon or Strike-Out 500 EC.
The active ingredient in MetaMorph is Dimethomorph which is a fungicide with systemic function. It is used for treating mildew and root rot caused by organisms such as Pythium and Phytophthora species. Most of the Dimethomorph remains on the exposed leaf surface, firmly attached to the waxy cuticle where it provides very effective protection. A small proportion of the Dimethomorph active moves through to the other side of the leaf to provide protection against early stages of infection.
Why choose MetaMorph 500SC Fungicide;
- Contains the active ingredient Dimethomorph.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Rapid plant absorbtion.
- Long residual activity.
- Group 40 Fungicide.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 88374)