EcoCarb Plus Fungicide
Active Ingredients: Potassium Silicate @ 312g/kg & Potassium Bicarbonate @633g/kg
EcoCarb Plus Fungicide is an organic fungicide that controls and suppresses various fungal infections in viticultural and horticultural Crops. Ecocarb Plus is a dual-action curative fungicide containing food grade potassium bicarbonate & potassium silicate. When applied on a regular basis, Ecocarb Plus has been proven to control powdery mildew in grapes, vegetables, strawberries, roses, apples and rust in ornamentals (geraniums).
With the addition of Potassium silicate, Ecocarb Plus controls Brown rot in Nectarines, Black spot in Apples and suppresses Downy mildew in Grapes.
What crops can EcoCarb Plus Fungicide be used on;
- Glasshouse Cucumbers
- Glasshouse Tomatoes
- Geraniums (pelargoniums)
EcoCarb Plus is an effective organic alternative to conventional broad-spectrum fungicides. It is safe to use in environmentally sensitive areas and within IPDM systems where other fungicides may have the potential to leave undesirable residues on foliage or in the soil. Ecocarb Plus is approved for use in Australian certified organic crops is also USDA-NOP approved.
EcoCarb Plus is a contact product containing activated potassium bicarbonate with the addition of potassium silicate to improve efficacy against some more difficult to control diseases.
What diseases does EcoCarb Plus target;
- Powdery Mildew (Oidium spp.) & (Podosphaera leucotricha)
- Rust (Puccinia pelargonii-zonalis)
- Downy Mildew (Plasmopara viticola)
- Blackspot (Apple scab) (Venturia inaequalis)
- Brown Rot (Monilinia fructicola, M.laxa)
- Requires direct contact with the fungus organism for control.
- Disrupts the fungus cell, causing the cell walls to collapse.
- Rapidly kills both spores and hyphae.
Why choose EcoCarb Plus Fungicide;
- Contains the active ingredients Potassium Silicate & Potassium Bicarbonate.
- An organic fungicide to control and suppress various fungal infections.
- Targets Powdery Mildew, Downy mildew, Blackspot & Brown rot.
- IPM & Pollinator compatible.
- Zero withholding period.
- Zero re-entry restrictions.
- Minimal effect on soil biodiversity.
- No volatile odours, effective at low temps.
- ACO & USDA-NOP Approved.
Pack Size: 5-kg & 20kg
Registrant: Dulux Group (Organic Crop Protectants) APVMA #: 83204