X-Factor – Nitrogen, Potassium & Phosphorous (NPK) for Turf Growth & Hardiness (4-4-16)
Analysis: Total Nitrogen (N) 4.00%, Available Phosphate (P2O5) 4.00%, Soluble Potash (K2O) 16.00% & Sulfur (S) 4.00%.
X-Factor (4-4-16) is a Floratine (USA) formulation enhanced with Carbon Power technology for growth and plant hardiness. It is great for summer feeding on cool and warm-season grasses during extended hot weather. Autumn is also a great time to prepare turf so that it is ready to jump out in Spring with new growth during the early stages of green-up. X-Factor applications in Autumn help improve turf growth, hardness and wear tolerance.
X-Factor is a very high potassium-to-phosphate and nitrogen ratio auxiliary nutrient compound. It contains major nutrients designated for use on intensively managed turfgrasses such as golf courses, athletic playing fields, etc.
The high potassium in X-Factor 4-4-16 allows the turf manager to maintain adequate potassium levels while supplying necessary nitrogen and phosphorus for critical growth and energy during stress periods.
X-Factor 4-4-16 also contains non-nutritional organic acids for complex nutrient availability and uptake.
What is the Nutrient Analysis of X-Factor:
- Total Nitrogen (N) 4.00%
- 1.15% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 2.85% Urea Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) 4.00%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 16.00%
- Sulfur (S) 4.00%
Derived from urea, ammonium phosphate, and potassium thiosulfate.
Pack Sizes: 1L & 10L
Manufacturer: Floratine (USA)
X-Factor is part of the HG Xtreme Lawn Addicts range.
- X-Factor (4-4-16) – Potassium for Turf Growth & Hardiness
- Eon Bio – Biological Soil Conditioner & Aerification
- Fight’s On (0-5-18 + 3.6Si) – Liquid Potassium for turfgrass to optimise energy production.
- High Five Turf Biostimulant – Maximise Growth & Development.
- Knife Plus (12-0-0+6 Fe) Turf Biostimulant – High Nitrogen & Iron – Enhanced colour, growth & rapid greening.
- Propel – Soil Conditioner, Catalyst and Penetrant
- ProteSyn (6-2-3) Turf Biostimulant – Stronger, healthier turf and growth in low light/shade.
- ProTurf Granular Fertiliser (20-0-7+6Ca+3%Mg) – High N, Slow Release
- Renaissance Turf Biostimulant – Micronutrients to enhance colour and promote strong, healthy turf.
- Retain Pro Wetter – Soil Moisture Retention
- Spike – Extended Turfgrass Colour & Stress Tolerance
- 5.0 Cal – Foliar Liquid Calcium