Poachek Turf Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Endothal @ 175g/L
Similar or comparable to Amgrow Chemspray Weed Control Winter Grass Killer (Amgrow)
Poachek Turf Herbicide is for the selective control of Winter Grass (Poa annua) in Blue Couch, Common Couch, Bent, Buffalo and Brown Top turf and lawns. It is a selective post-emergence herbicide formulated specifically for the control of winter grass.
Winter grass (Poa annua) is a pest in turf and lawns because it is a fast-growing, competitive weed that can quickly crowd out other grasses. It is also tolerant of a wide range of environmental conditions, including low temperatures, low fertility, and poor drainage. This makes it difficult to control and eradicate. Winter grass is also unsightly, with its light green colour and patchy growth habit.
Poachek Turf Herbicide is perfect for winter grass control in turfed areas, including golf courses, bowling greens, sportsfields and lawns. Poachek is not persistent in the soil, and reseeding can occur 2 weeks after application if required.
What lawns and turf can Poachek Turf Herbicide be applied to;
- Blue Couch
- Common Couch
- Bent Grass
- Buffalo Grass
- New Zealand Brown Top
- Do not use on Red Fescues or Kikuyu.
Tips when applying Poachek Turf Herbicide;
- Apply on dry turf.
- Allow turf to dry for at least 24 hours before watering or rain (water the day before if preferred).
- Wet the winter grass, but do not soak.
- You may need to re-apply 2-4 applications every 10-14 days when the winter grass is established and seedhead is present.
- Best to apply to newly germinated weeds.
- Do not mix with anything except Blazon (non-staining dye spray indicator).
- If spraying for broadleaf weeds, spray 1-2 days before.
Poachek Turf Herbicide is a systemic herbicide that contains Endothal. The plant absorbs it and kills it from the roots up. Endothal is a post-emergent herbicide, meaning that it must be applied to the plant after it has emerged from the soil. It is most effective when applied to young, actively growing plants. Endothal should be applied as a fine spray.
Pack Sizes: 1L & 5L
Registrant: Colin Campbell (Chemicals) Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 47841)