Recondo 100WG Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Trifloxysulfuron Sodium @ 100g/kg
Similar or comparable to Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide (Syngenta) & Lonhro 100WG Herbicide (Campbell Chemicals)
Recondo 100WG Herbicide is a broad-spectrum, selective herbicide for controlling a range of grasses and broadleaf weeds, plus sedges in certain turf species.
Recondo 100WG Herbicide is a water-dispersible granule formulation that mixes readily with water and is applied as a spray. The degree of control resulting from the application of Recondo is primarily dependent upon weed species, weed size at application, environmental conditions, amount of Recondo 100WG Herbicide applied and growing conditions.
What weeds does Recondo 100WG Herbicide target;
|Bahia Grass (Paspalum notatum) – Suppression and Seedhead Control||Curled Dock (Rumex crispus)|
|Bindii (Soliva sessilis)||Kikuyu (Pennisetum clandestinum) – Suppression only|
|Burr Medic (Medicargo polymorpha)||Milk Thistle (Sonchus oleraceus)|
|Catsear (Hypochoeris radicata)||Mullumbimby Couch (Cyperus brevifolius)|
|Chickweed (Stellaria media)||Nutgrass (Cyperus rotundus)|
|Clover (Trifolium repens)||Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)|
|Cotula (Cotula australis)||Wintergrass (Poa annua)|
|Creeping Oxalis (Oxalis corniculata)|
Where can Recondo 100WG Herbicide be used;
- Common Couch (Cynodon dactylon)
- Durban Grass (Dactyloctenium austral)
- Hybrid Couch (Cynodon dactylon x Cynodon transvaalensis)
- Qld Blue Couch (Digitaria didactyla)
- Zoysia (Zoysia japonica)
^Recondo 100WG Herbicide should not be applied to Bent Grass, Buffalo, Centipede Grass, Fescue, Kikuyu, Paspalum spp., Ryegrass, or other turf species not listed on the product label.
For Bahia Grass (Paspalum notatum) suppression and seedhead control, Recondo 100WG Herbicide is the perfect choice for use in golf course long roughs, lawns, median strips, ovals, parks, roadsides & general grassed areas.
Weed control is greatly improved when weeds have emerged, ample soil moisture exists, and weeds are actively growing, rather than when the soil is dry and weeds are under stress from lack of moisture. Growth of susceptible weeds is inhibited soon after application of Recondo 100WG Herbicide. The leaves of susceptible plants normally turn yellow, red or purple after several days, followed by necrosis and death of the growing point. Complete plant death generally occurs 2 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the weed species, growing conditions, etc.
Apply to actively growing weeds during the early stages of development for best results. For optimum performance, avoid mowing for 1 to 2 days before and following application.
Recondo 100WG Herbicide controls weeds by inhibiting a biochemical process that produces certain essential amino acids necessary for plant growth. The inhibited enzyme system is acetolactate synthase (ALS).
Why choose Recondo 100WG Herbicide;
- It contains the well-known active ingredient Trifloxysulfuron Sodium.
- Full systemic activity (xylem and phloem mobile) with root, shoot and leaf uptake.
- A 10% water-dispersible granular formulation, optimising ease of use and storage stability.
- A broad spectrum of activity. Registered to control 9 broadleaf weeds, 4 grass weeds and 2 sedge species.
- Strong activity on hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as Creeping Oxalis, Cotula and Curled Dock.
- Effective sedge control – great activity on Nutgrass and Mullumbimby Couch.
- Reliable suppression on key grass weeds in Kikuyu and Bahiagrass.
- Non-scheduled – optimising safety for users and the general public.
- Convenient packaging – comes in an easy-to-handle and pour bottle with a measure included for accurate application. It is available in 100g and 500g pack sizes.
- Proven safety characteristics to Common Couch, Hybrid Couch, Queensland Blue Couch and Zoysia turf.
Pack Sizes: 100gm & 500gm
Registrant: Indigo Specialty Products (APVMA #: 88827)