Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate Present As The Potassium Salt @ 540g/L
Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide is a non-volatile, non-selective, water-soluble liquid herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds in a wide range of agricultural and non-agricultural use situations.
Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide may be used for weed control on agricultural land before sowing any edible or non-edible crop but not before transplanting tomato seedlings. When applying this product prior to transplanting crops into plastic mulch, care must be taken to remove residues of this product from the plastic prior to transplanting. Residues can be removed by 2cm of natural rainfall or by applying water via a sprinkler irrigation system.
Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide is absorbed by plant foliage and green stems. It is inactivated in the soil and does not provide residual weed control. Concussion Glyphosate 540K moves through the plant from the point of contact to and into the root system. Initial visible effects on annual weeds take 3-7 days but may not be noticeable for 2 to 3 weeks under cool cloudy conditions or on some perennial weeds.
What type of weeds does Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide target?
|African Lovegrass||Capeweed||Guinea Grass||Paterson’s Curse||Spear Or Black Thistle|
|Amaranth Or Amaranthus||Carpet Grass||Hawthorn||Perennial Pigweed||Spiny Burrgrass,sandburr Or Gentle Annie|
|Artichoke Thistle||Cat’s Ear Or Flatweed||Hedge Or Wild Mustard||Phalaris||Spurge|
|Bamboo||Chickweed||Johnson Grass||Plantain||Subterranean Clover|
|Barley Grass||Chinese Scrub||Kangaroo Grass||Potato Or Yellow Weed||Sweet Briar Or Wild Rose|
|Barnyard Or Water Grass||Cobbler’s Pegs||Kikuyu Grass||Prairie Grass||Thornapple|
|Bathurst Burr||Cocksfoot||Lantana Spp||Queensland Bluegrass||Three-Cornered Jack Or Doublegee|
|Bitou Bush Or Boneseed||Couch||Lesser Swinecress Or Bittercress||Red-leg Grass||Tussock Grass|
|Blackberry||Crofton Weed||Liverseed Or Urochloa Grass||Rhodes Grass||Variegated Thistle|
|Blady Grass||Deadnettle||Mintweed||Ryegrass||Volunteer Cereal|
|Boxthorn||English Couch Or Rope Twitch||Mistflower Or Creeping Crofton Weed||Saffron Thistle||Wild Oat|
|Bracken||Eucalyptus – Seedling Up To 2 M Tall||Noogoora Burr||Silver Grass Or Rat’s-tail Fescue||Wild Turnip|
|Brome Grass||Fumitory||Nutgrass||Silverleaf Nightshade||Willow – Less Than 2m Tall|
|Browntop Bent||Furze Or Gorse||Pampas Grass||Sorrel||Winter Grass|
|Caltrop Or Yellow Vine||Ground Or Annual Ground Cherry||Paradoxa Grass||Soursob Or Oxalis||Yorkshire Fog Grass|
|Canary Grass||Groundsel Bush||Paspalum||Sow Or Milk Thistle|
Why choose Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide;
Concussion Glyphosate is a broad-spectrum herbicide that is widely used in agriculture and gardening to control weeds. Glyphosate formulations, such as Glyphosate 540, made from potassium salts, offer several benefits:
- Enhanced Efficacy: Glyphosate herbicides formulated with potassium salt tend to have improved effectiveness in controlling a wide range of weeds. The potassium salt formulation allows for better glyphosate absorption and translocation within the plants, leading to more efficient and reliable weed control.
- Quick Action: Herbicides containing glyphosate potassium salt often exhibit rapid action. They are known for their systemic nature, meaning they are absorbed by the leaves and then distributed throughout the plant, including the roots. This results in quicker weed desiccation and a faster onset of herbicidal activity.
- Broad Spectrum: Glyphosate herbicides are effective against a wide range of weeds, including both annual and perennial species. By using a potassium salt formulation, the herbicide can effectively control various grasses, broadleaf weeds, and even woody plants, providing a comprehensive solution for weed management.
- Rainfastness: Glyphosate herbicides formulated with potassium salt typically offer good rainfastness, meaning they are less likely to be washed off by rainfall shortly after application. This characteristic is particularly beneficial in areas with unpredictable weather patterns, allowing for more consistent weed control even under challenging conditions.
- Reduced Volatility: Glyphosate herbicides made from potassium salt tend to have lower volatility compared to other formulations. This reduces the risk of the herbicide vaporizing and drifting onto non-target plants, mitigating the potential for unintended damage.
- Environmental Considerations: Glyphosate herbicides, including those formulated with potassium salt, are generally considered to have lower environmental impact compared to some alternative herbicides. Glyphosate has a lower toxicity profile and breaks down relatively quickly in the environment, reducing the risk of long-term residue buildup.
Concussion Glyphosate 540K Herbicide Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L & 1000L
Registrant: Titan Ag Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80392)