Bomectin F Injection For Cattle
Active Ingredient: Clorsulon @ 100 mg/mL & Ivermectin @ 10 mg/mL
Similar or comparable to Ivomec Plus Injection for Cattle (Boehringer )
Bomectin F Injection For Cattle will treat and control internal parasites including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms and eyeworms; adult liver fluke; and external parasites including sucking and biting lice, mites and cattle tick.
Clorsulon is a compound belonging to the benzenesulfonamide family which is recommended for the treatment and control of adult liver flukes (Fasciola hepatica and Fasciola gigantica) in cattle as injectable formulations for subcutaneous administrations.
Bomectin F Broad-spectrum Injection treats and controls:
- adult and immature stages (including L3 and L4 larvae) of small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) including inhibited L4 larvae,
- barber’s pole worm (Haemonchus placei),
- small intestinal worm (Cooperia sp.),
- hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum),
- nodule worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum);
- adult and immature brown stomach worm (Ostertagia lyrata),
- stomach hair worm (Trichostrongylus axei),
- intestinal hair worm (T. colubriformis);
- adult stages of thin necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spathiger, N. helvetianus),
- intestinal threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus),
- large roundworm (Toxocara vitulorum),
- whipworm (Trichuris sp.);
Adult liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica);
Adult and immature lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus including inhibited stages);
Adult eyeworm (Thelazia sp.);
Sucking lice (Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Solenopotes capillatus) (does not provide full control of the cattle biting louse, Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis);
Mites (Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis)
Cattle tick (Boophilus microplus) including organophosphate, synthetic pyrethroid and amidine resistant strains in cattle.
Bomectin F Injection For Cattle also aids in the control of the chorioptic mite (Chorioptes bovis).
Bomectin F Injection effectively controls reinfestation with: Ostertagia ostertagi and Cooperia sp. for up to 7 days and for Dictyocaulus viviparus for up to at least 14 days after treatment.
Why choose Bomectin F Injection for Cattle;
- Contains the active ingredients Ivermectin & Clorsulon.
- For use in both beef and dairy cattle.
- Highly effective control of both internal and external parasites, including adult liver fluke.
- Low volume dose for convenient injection.
- No milk withhold.
- Adult Liver Fluke control.
- Dose assured – an injection is not subject to splash-off when correctly applied. 100% enters the animal.
- Safety – injecting means less manoeuvring in the crush, which lessens the likelihood of injury.
- Lightweight – an injectable dose is a fraction of the volume of a pour-on, which means less lifting and easier storage.
Bomectin F Injection For Cattle Pack Sizes: 500mL
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #:62967 )