Vytrate Liquid Concentrate (Non-Antibiotic Scour Treatment for Calves, Pigs, Lambs Foals, Cats & Dogs)
- Glucose @ 278.75g
- Glycine @ 38.56g
- Citric Acid @ 3.28g
- Potassium Phosphate @ 25.53g
- Potassium Citrate @ 0.75g
- Sodium Chloride @ 53.44g
Vytrate Liquid Concentrate is a Non-Antibiotic Scour Treatment that reduces lost fluids and electrolytes.
Vytrate Liquid is an Oral, non-antibiotic supportive treatment for replacement of lost fluids and electrolytes in scouring or dehydrated calves, pigs, lambs and foals.
Vytrate Liquid is suitable for diarrhoeic, dehydrated and convalescent dogs and cats, including those with debilitating viral disease such as canine parvovirus or feline panleukopenia.
Vytrate is suitable as a first feed for bought in or stressed calves and pigs, and as an aid in the treatment of pregnancy toxaemia in ewes.
Why choose Vytrate Liquid Concentrate;
- Non-Antibiotic Scour Treatment.
- Easy to use oral application mixed with water.
- Suitable for use with calves, pigs, lambs foals, cats & dogs.
- Vytrate Liquid Concentrate is a clear yellow solution intended for oral administration after Dilution with water to 12.5 times its original volume.
- It is an oral rehydration fluid for the treatment of scours in calves, pigs, lambs and foals and an oral rehydration therapy for dogs and cats.
- It may also be given undiluted to ewes as an aid in the treatment of pregnancy toxaemia.
- The table gives directions for the preparation of commonly required dose volumes.
- Measure the required volume of Vytrate Liquid Concentrate into the mixing vessel and make up to volume required with clean, fresh drinking-water. Replace cap firmly after use.
|Volume of Vytrate Liquid Concentrate||Add water to make up to|
- 1L pack makes a total of 12.5 litres
- 5L pack makes a total of 62.5 litres
- 20L pack makes a total of 250 litres.
Stressed and scouring animals requiring rehydration are at risk of multiple organ dysfunction. It is strongly recommended that veterinary advice is sought when considering treating dehydrated animals.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L and 20L
Registrant: Jurox Pty Ltd ( APVMA #: 53841)
Vytrate is also available as a Non-Antibiotic Scour Treatment Sachet