Vytrate Scour Treatment
- Glycine @ 6.18 g
- Citric Acid @ 0.48 g
- Potassium Acid Phosphate @ 4.08 g
- Potassium Citrate @ 0.12 g
- Sodium Chloride @ 8.58 g
- Glucose @ 44.61 g
Vytrate Scour Treatment is a non-antibiotic supportive treatment used for oral rehydration therapy in various animals, including Calves, Lambs & Ewes, Pigs & Piglets, Foals, Dogs, and Cats. It contains a balanced mixture of glucose, glycine, and electrolytes, making it an effective solution for treating scouring or dehydrating animals. This treatment plays a vital role in reducing the duration and severity of scours by replenishing lost fluids and electrolytes. It is particularly beneficial as a first feed for bought-in or stressed calves and pigs, providing them with the necessary support and aiding in their recovery. Overall, Vytrate Scour Treatment serves as a reliable solution that addresses various animals’ dehydration and scouring needs while helping restore their well-being.
How does Vytrate Scour Treatment work?
- Vytrate is an isotonic rehydration fluid and non-antibiotic supportive treatment of scouring and dehydration.
- Glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestine, causing the absorption of water and sodium, resulting in the rehydration of the scouring animal.
Why choose Vytrate Scour Treatment;
- Vytrate is a suitable first feed for bought-in or stressed calves and pigs.
- Vytrate actively fights the dehydration that kills.
- Vytrate reduces scour duration and severity and replaces lost fluids and electrolytes.
- It is a non-antibiotic supportive treatment.
- Suitable for use in various animals, including calves, pigs, dogs, cats, lambs and foals.
- It is a suitable first feed for bought-in calves or stressed calves and pigs.
How is Vytrate Scour Treatment Reconstituted/ Diluted;
- Vytrate is supplied in two sections. Sections 1 and 2 must be used together.
- Add the contents of section 1 and section 2 to 2 litres of warm water. Stir until dissolved.
- To prepare 500 mL, add 1 level 5 mL medicine spoonful of powder from section 1 and 3 heaped spoonfuls of powder from section 2. Refrigerate the remaining solution after use and use within 24 hours. Prepare fresh solution daily.
Pack Size: 64gm Sachet (duo-sachets yielding 2 L solution when reconstituted). 12 x 64gm per carton.
Registrant: Jurox Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 35892)
Vytrate Scour Treatment is also available as a Liquid Concentrate.