TROY VITAMIN ADE INJECTION FOR CATTLE, SHEEP & PIGS
Active Ingredient: 1mL contains 294.0mg Retinol Palmitate (Vit A), 1.25mg Cholecalciferol (Vit D3), and 50.0mg Alfa Tocopherol Acetate (Vit E)
Troy Vitamin ADE Injection For Cattle, Sheep & Pigs is for the treatment and prevention of vitamin A, D & E deficiencies in cattle, sheep and swine to improve or maintain health and wellbeing.
Troy Vitamin ADE Injection For Cattle, Sheep & Pigs provides the essential vitamins A, D and E that really help an animal flourish.
- Vitamin A helps improves an animal’s weight gain considerably.
- Vitamin D improves an animals appetite and metabolism.
- Vitamin E boosts the immune system keeping the animal in top health.
Vitamin ADE can be used on cattle, sheep and pigs. For best results, the product should be used twice a year in good seasons and at least 3 times a year in drier seasons.
Troy Vitamin ADE Injection For Cattle, Sheep & Pigs;
- Is oil Based and high viscosity = Zero site reactions.
- Is oil Based and high viscosity = Extremely quick absorption.
- Meets Quality Control of the highest level Extremely = pure solution.
- Has Lowest endotoxin counts = Purest solution on the market
PACK SIZES: 500mL
REGISTRANT: Troy Laboratories Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 61154)
Did you? Log in to leave a review.