D-Scour Paste controls scours in Horses, Sheep, Cattle, Goats & Pigs. It has been formulated to control scours through the combined action of selected natural live microorganisms (probiotics) complemented by a natural yet powerful antimicrobial.
D-Scour Paste does not contain any chemical or antibiotic components, simply ingredients supplied by Mother Nature.
- Garlic Extract @ 20.0mg/g
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum @ 180.0m Cfu/g
- Enterococcus Faecium @ 180.0m Cfu/g
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subspecies Bulgaricus @ 180.0m Cfu/g
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus @ 180m Cfu/g
- Lactobacillus Plantarum @ 180m Cfu/g
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus @ 180m Cfu/g
- Streptococcus Salivarius Subspecies Thermophilus @ 180.0m Cfu/g
D-Scour Paste has been formulated to control scours through the combined action of selected natural live microorganisms (probiotics) complemented by a natural yet powerful antimicrobial. The combination is synergistic for a number of reasons, including that the antimicrobial portion does not affect the probiotics, yet both components attach the micro-organisms which cause scouring without affecting the beneficial bacteria within the animal’s gut. This is particularly important when treating animals with enteric disease caused by E.coli, Rotavirus or Candida spp. and microbially-mediated diseases of the urogenital tract, where Candida albicans is implicated.
Garlic has been used for thousands of years for its nutritional and medicinal properties, but it has only been in recent times that manufacturing processes have been developed to protect and stabilise its important antimicrobial active, alliin. Another major plus for D-Scour is that it contains no chemical or antibiotic components, simply ingredients developed by Mother Nature.
What is the application rate of D-Scour Paste;
- Horses: 10 – 20gm
- Foals / Ponies: 5 – 10gm
- Cattle: 2 – 4gm
- Calves: 1 – 2gm
- Sheep / Goats: 2 – 4gm
- Lambs / Kids: 1 – 2gm
- Pigs: 2 – 4gm
- Piglets: 1 – 2gm
How is D-Scour Paste applied;
- Depress the plunger into the mouth, and ensure the paste is administered on the rear of the tongue.
- Hold the animal’s head raised for a few seconds after dosing to ensure the paste is swallowed.
- Use recommended dose at first signs of stress* or infection. (*associated with pregnancy, birth, weaning, and transportation, loss of appetite, scouring and temperature extremes, medication, surgery, training & exercise)
- Administer daily for up to 5 days or as directed by a veterinarian.
Pack Size: 30gm Syringe (20 per Carton)
D-Scour Paste Registrant: International Animal Health Products Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 59264)