Promectin Plus Allwormer Paste For Horses
Active Ingredients: Abamectin @ 3.7mg/g & Praziquantel @ 46.2mg/g
Similar Or Comparable To Equimax Oral Paste For Horses (Virbac)
Promectin Plus Allwormer Paste for Horses is an anthelmintic for the treatment of internal and external parasites of horses and for alleviation of mineral deficiencies.
- Promectin Plus Allwormer Paste is used for the treatment and control of tapeworms and roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles), bots and skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. (summer sores) and microfilariae of Onchocerca spp. (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
- Promectin Plus Allwormer Paste has a wide safety margin and, taking care to handle animals properly, is safe to use in foals, yearlings, stallions and pregnant mares
- Promectin Plus Allwormer Paste for Horses is highly effective against tapeworms and gastrointestinal, cutaneous and pulmonary nematodes and bots of horses of all ages.
- Regular treatment will reduce the chances of verminous arteritis and colic caused by Strongylus vulgaris.
- Promectin Plus Allwormer Paste for Horses may be safely used on horses of all ages.
- Mares may be treated at any stage of pregnancy. Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
Promectin Plus is an efficient broad-spectrum wormer for the treatment of internal parasites including;
Including (adult and immature) benzimidazole resistant strains of:
- Cyathostomum spp.
- Cylicocylus spp
- Cylicostephanus spp.
- Cylicodontophorus spp.
- Gyalocephalus spp.
- Strongylus vulgaris (adults and arterial larval stages)
- Strongylus edentatus (adults and tissue stages)
- Strongylus equinus (adults)
- Triodontophorus spp. (adults)
- Oxyuris equi (adult and immature)
- Gasterophilus spp. (oral and gastric stages)
- Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult and immature)
- Parascaris equorum (adult and immature)
- Onchocerca spp.* (microfilariae)
- Strongyloides westeri (adults)
Adult and immature, heads and segments of:
- Anoplocephala perfoliata
- Anoplocephala magna*
- Paranoplocephala mamillana*
- Trichostrongylus axei (adult)
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms
- Habronema muscae (adult)
- Also effectively controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia sp., and cutaneous larvae (summer sores) and microfilariae of Onchocerca sp. (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
* These parasites have not been recorded in New Zealand.
Promectin Plus Allwormer Pack Size: 32.4gm Syringe & Stud Pack Bucket (60 x 32.4gm Syringes)
Registrant: Jurox Pty Limited (APVMA #:51094)