EquiDuo Liquid Horse Wormer (Broad Spectrum Wormer and Boticide)
Similar or comparable to Imax Gold Liquid Tapewormer Broad Spectrum Wormer And Boticide For Horses (Bayer Animal Health) & Ultramax Equine Liquid Tapewormer Broad Spectrum Wormer And Boticide For Horses (Pharmachem)
EquiDuo Liquid Horse Wormer is for treating and controlling Tapeworms, Large Strongyles, Hairworms, Pinworms, Roundworms (Ascarids), Intestinal Threadworms, Large Mouthed Stomach Worms, Bots, Lungworms, Summer Sores and Cutaneous Onchocerciasis in Horses.
EquiDuo Liquid Horse Wormer has been formulated for administration by oral drench or stomach tube (nasogastric intubation). One low-volume dose is effective against important internal parasites, including tapeworms, the arterial stages of Strongylus vulgaris, and bots.
- Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of potent, broad-spectrum antiparasitic agents, which are isolated from the fermentation of Streptomyces avermitilis.
- Praziquantel effectively kills tapeworms Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, and Paranoplecephala mammillana (adults, immature, heads and segments).
Equiduo is highly economical for the horse owner who has multiple animals to dose.
What are the indications of EquiDuo Liquid Horse Wormer;
Equiduo when used at the recommended dose rate of 200μg ivermectin per kilogram liveweight and 1.5 mg/kg praziquantel controls the following parasites of horses:
Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplacephala mamillana (adult, immature, heads, segments)
- Strongylus vulgaris (adults and arterial larval stages)
- Strongylus edentatus (both adult and tissue stages)
- Strongylus equinus (Adults)
- Tridontophorus spp. (Adults)
- Craterostomum acuticaudatum (Adults)
- Small Strongyles: including benzimidazole resistant strains
- Cyathostomum spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Cylicocyclus spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Cylicostephanus spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Cylicodontophorus spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Gyalocephalus spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Coronocyclus spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Parapoteriostomum spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Petrovinema spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Poteriostomum spp. (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (Adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Bots: Gasterophilus spp. (oral and gastric stages)
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (Adult)
- Intestinal Threadworms: Stongyloides westeri (adult)
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms: Habronema muscae (adult)
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfiedi (adult and immature)
EquiDuo Liquid Horse Wormer also controls skin lesions caused by cutaneous larvae of Habronema and Draschia spp. (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp., microfilaraiae (cutaneous onchocerciasis)
Pack Sizes: 50mL, 100mL & 250mL (includes 1 x Syringe)
Registrant: The Hunter River Company Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 81375)