Equimec Triple Liquid – Broad Spectrum Antiparasitic for Horses (10 Horse Stable Pack)
Active Ingredients: Oxibendazole @ 200 mg/mL, Praziquantel @ 50 mg/mL & Ivermectin @ 4 mg/mL
Equimec Triple Liquid Broad Spectrum Antiparasitic for Horses is the ultimate 3-in-1 broad-spectrum all-wormer for horses.
Equimec Triple Broad Spectrum Antiparasitic Liquid For Horses is a ready-to-use oral drench for horses that contains the powerful 3-way combination of Ivermectin, Oxibendazole and Praziquantel to provide complete and effective protection against all significant equine internal parasites, including Roundworms, Tapeworms and Bots.
Why Choose Equimec Triple Liquid:
- Equimec Triple Broad Spectrum Antiparasitic Liquid For Horses contains the active ingredients Oxibendazole, Praziquantel & Ivermectin.
- Equimec Triple Liquid gives the multi-horse owner a fast, efficient and effective way to orally drench their horses, using a product with many attributes.
- Broad-Spectrum Roundworm, Tapeworm and Boticide.
- Controls all the important internal parasites.
- Controls benzimidazole-resistant parasites.
- Controls ML (Ivermectin)-resistant parasites.
- It can be used in horses of all ages, including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- Palatable aniseed-flavoured liquid.
- Convenient multi-dose liquid.
- Heavy duty dosing applicator included in the pack.
The Benefits of A Combination Drench
- Equimec Triple Liquid combination offers a more effective drench option than single-active drenches.
- Being a triple-action drench, the Ivermectin component works to kill a broad spectrum of parasites, including benzimidazole-resistant Strongyles, while the Oxibendazole component works to kill ML-resistant (Ivermectin) Ascarids, and the Praziquantel kills Tapeworm heads and segments.
- This results in superior, longer-term and sustainable control.
A combination drench can also significantly delay the development of anthelmintic resistance. This is because the chance of parasites surviving a combination is low. If there was a one in 1000 chance of a parasite developing resistance to a single class of drug, then to develop resistance to a combination would be a one in a million chance!
Equimec Triple Liquid, when used at the recommended dose rate of 1 mL/ 20 kg bodyweight, controls the following parasites:
- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana (adult and immature, heads and segments).
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults and arterial larval stages), Strongylus edentatus (adults and tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults) and Triodontophorus spp. (adults)
- Small Strongyles: Including benzimidazole resistant strains of Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.
- Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult and immature)
- Ascarids: Including Ivermectin resistant strains of Parascaris equorum (adult and immature)
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult)
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms: Habronema muscae (adult)
- Bots: Gasterophilus spp. (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult and immature)
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri (adult)
Equimec Triple Liquid is also effective for the control of skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
Pack Size: 10 Horse Stable Pack. (300mL Bottle) – Each 300mL bottle can treat 10 horses weighing 600kg.
- 10 Horse Stable Pack contains a 300 mL bottle and a convenient applicator syringe.
- 10 Horse Stable Pack treats 10 x 300 kg horses, or 20 x 300 kg horses.
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 63964)