A24 Rat & Mouse Trap
The A24 Rat & Mouse Trap is a self-resetting trapping system designed so that the trap waits for the pest to activate it, instead of waiting for you to clear and re-lure it after each strike. This is a constant control system, one that suppresses the existing pest population and is always available to manage the inevitable reinvasion. The A24 Rat & Mouse Trap is powered using compressed CO² gas.
The A24 Rat & Mouse Trap technology combines superb design engineering principles and behavioural science with the highest manufacturing standards to deliver a trap that will kill up to 24 times per 16g Gas Canister. The lures are developed to be long life to ensure optimal field performance for minimal maintenance effort. Because the lures are toxin-free there is no risk of secondary poisoning to non-target species such as wildlife, pets, livestock and working animals. The Leaf Trigger and the Strike mechanism give the Goodnature A24 Rat & Mouse Trap its certified A-Class humane status.
Why choose the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap;
- Automatic – No more checking and resetting traps. Get the trap that resets automatically, 24 times per 16g gas canister.
- A trap that’s always active to give you constant control against rats and mice.
- Kind – Even pests deserve to be treated kindly. Goodnature traps mean a quick death. The A24 Trap is certified A-Class humane.
- Non-toxic – Lures are toxin-free. There’s no need for nasty poisons and no risk of secondary poisoning to pets and livestock.
- Easy set up and move around.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Designed for the toughest environmental conditions.
- The Goodnature Chirp App is available for Android and Apple devices.
- New Zealand Made – A high-quality product made in Wellington, NZ.
How does the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap work;
- The targeted long-life lure attracts rodents into the trap
- The rodent moves the trigger to get to the lure, firing the trap.
- The trap clears and resets immediately after an A-Class humane kill
- The long-life lure continues to attract rodents for constant control.
- Different species scavenge the dead carcasses from below the trap or they can be removed and disposed of by other means.
What is included in the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap with Chirp kit for up to 6-months worth of trapping;
- A24 Rat & Mouse Trap with ‘Chrip’ notifications x 1
- Automatic Lure Pump (ALP) x 1
- Gas Canister x 1
- Detector Cards for rats and mice x 3
The A24 Rat & Mouse Trap with Chirp kit has everything you need for up to six months of control against rats and mice. Powered by a gas canister, the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap automatically kills 24 rats or mice, one after the other, before you need to replace the gas canister. The A24 Trap dispenses fresh non-toxic, chocolate lure automatically for up to six months, keeping your trap attractive to passing rats and mice. This kit also includes Chirp, a Bluetooth-enabled device that connects to your smartphone, counting each pest your trap has killed so you know you’re getting on top of your problem. The A24 Trap is certified humane.
What optional extras can be purchased for the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap;
- A24 Trap Stand
- CO2 Gas Canister 16-gram
- A24 Pre Feed Lure (Pouch)
- A24 Lure – ALP Chocolate (Lure refill for 6 months trapping)
A24 Trap Stand:
- The Goodnature A24 Trap Stand is great for when your rodent problem is indoors or you need to move your trap around to target multiple rodent hot spots. It’s perfect for when you don’t have a tree, post or wall space to attach the trap to, like in gardens, ceilings, sheds or under your sink. Plus, the tray makes it easy to dispose of dead pests without touching them.
- The gas canister is the all-important part that powers the A24 trap. Goodnature chose the highest possible quality made of recyclable steel and a dab of silicone to keep the trap running smoothly. To maximise the life of the trap, it is recommended you use the Goodnature-branded canisters. Each canister contains 16 g of CO2. A single gas canister powers the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap for up to 24 kills.
Automatic Lure Pump – Chocolate:
- The Goodnature Automatic Lure Pump ensures the trap always has a fresh lure available, increasing trapping success. It comes filled with a non-toxic, long-life chocolate lure so you’re ready to go. Once installed and activated, the lure pump automatically dispenses fresh long-life lures for up to six months. Totally toxin-free means safe to use around pets, wildlife and children and there’s no risk of secondary poisoning.
Lure Pouch 200g – Chocolate:
- Goodnature Chocolate Lure is long-life, toxin-free and tastes and smells of chocolate. It’s so attractive to rats that 24 out of 24 choose it as their last meal! Because our lure is toxin-free, it’s safe to use around pets, working animals and livestock. The lure can be used to pre-feed the area around your trap, to encourage rats and mice toward the trap. The chocolate lure used in the traps isn’t an attractant to domestic animals or birds so they generally aren’t interested in it as a food source.
Manufacturer: Goodnature New Zealand.