Surefire Pro Cockroach Gel
Active Ingredient: Fipronil @ 0.5g/kg
Similar or Comparable to Maxforce Gold Gel Insecticide (Bayer)
Surefire Pro Cockroach Gel Bait is a ready-to-use gel bait providing reliable and long-lasting control of cockroaches. The superior active ingredient, Fipronil, kills cockroaches that come into contact with the bait and is also spread back to the colony via the transfer effect to eradicate the entire nest.
The gel stays moist and attractive to cockroaches for up to 3 months and when used correctly has no odour and no mess and is ideal for use in domestic, industrial and commercial buildings.
What pests does Surefire Pro Cockroach Gel target;
- American Cockroach
- Australian Cockroach
- German Cockroach
- Oriental Cockroach
- Smoky Brown Cockroach
- Other common Cockroaches
How is Surefire Cockroach Gel applied;
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the premises and then place the gel in areas near cockroach harbourages or in sheltered areas where signs of cockroaches are evident.
- To apply the gel, remove the cap on the nozzle and touch the top to the surface to be treated and slowly depress the plunger until the sufficing gel is dispensed.
- Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
- Apply at least 2 spots per 1m2.
- Increasing the number of spots (up to 5m2) may be required for heavy infestations or if the American Cockroach is the main pest.
- The recommended Spot Size is approximately 5mm in diameter (0.1gm)
- Replenish gel if a previous application has been consumed or cockroaches remain a problem, increasing the number of spots if necessary.
Why choose Surefire Pro Cockroach Gel Bait:
- Contains the active ingredient Fipronil.
- Is a ready-to-use gel bait, no mixing is required.
- Kills on contact plus back to nest transfer.
- Is effective for up to 3 months.
- Has no odour or mess.
- Is safe for domestic, industrial and commercial situations.
Surefire Pro Cockroach Gel Pack Size: 30gm Syringe
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 81036)