Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin @ 100g/L
Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide is a broad-spectrum insecticide for use in turf, ornamentals and commercial pest control. Venom 100 controls a range of pests in turf and ornamental plants and controls mosquitoes, biting midges and flies by forming residual surface treatments that target a large range of urban interior and exterior pests.
Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide is a contact and residual insecticide/miticide. It can be used as a protective treatment when applied at regular intervals or as a knockdown treatment to control existing pests. Best results are obtained when Venom 100SC is applied before pest populations build up to damaging levels. Ants, cockroaches, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, spiders, ticks and wasps are controlled by direct contact with spray and also by residual action as they come into contact with treated surfaces.
Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide is a powerful knockdown and residual pesticide. While flies, midges and mosquitoes are controlled by direct contact with the spray, effective sustained control is achieved by residual action as they come into contact with treated surfaces.
Where can Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide be used;
- Internal and external areas & surrounds of domestic, commercial, public & industrial buildings and structure
- Turf (eg. lawns, commercial turf farms, parks, recreational areas, bowling greens, sports fields)
- Roses, carnations and other ornamental plants
Does Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide provide residual activity;
Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide has excellent UV stability unlike many other Synthetic Pyrethroids. As a result, Venom 100SC can provide extended residual activity in turf for up to 8 weeks.
What pests does Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide targets;
|Ants (excluding Red Imported Fire Ants)||Cutworm||Papernest Wasps|
|Aphids||Fleas||Plague thrips (Thrips imagines, T. simplex and T. hawaiiensis)|
|Argentine stem weevil adults (Listronotus bonariensis)||Flies||Pointsettia whitefly (Bemisia tabaci Biotype B)|
|Argentine stem weevil adults (Listronotus bonariensis)||Funnel ant||Sod webworm (Herpetogramma licarsisalis)|
|Billbug adults (Sphenophorus brunnipnnis)||geranium plume moth (Sphenarches Anisodactylus)||Spiders|
|Biting Midge||Lawn armyworm (Spodoptera mauritia)||Stinging ant|
|Black ant||light brown apple moth (Epiphyas postvittana)||Sugar ant|
|Caterpillars and loopers including heloithis (corn ear worm, native bud worm) Helicoverpa spp||Mealy bug (Pseudococcus longispinus)||Ticks|
|Cockroaches||Meat ant||Two spotted mite (Telranychus urticae)|
|Costal brown ant||Mosquitoes||Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporarioum)|
Why choose Venom Professional 100SC Insecticide
- A broad-spectrum insecticide, in a Suspension Concentrate Formulation, containing 100 g/L of the active ingredient bifenthrin.
- Is registered for the control of Lepidopteran pests such as Lawn Armyworm and Sod Webworm and adult stages of Coleopteran pests including Argentine Stem Weevil, Billbug and African Black Beetle in all recreational turf situations.
- Is also registered for the control of a range of insects including Two-spotted mite, caterpillars and loopers, whitefly, mealybug, Plague Thrips and cutworms in ornamental plant situations
- Is labelled for the control of several ant species including Black Ant, Coastal Brown Ant, Funnel Ant, Meat Ant, Sugar Ant, Stinging Ants and Red Imported Fire Ants in turf and industrial situations
- Is labelled for the control of spiders, Papernest Wasps, mosquitoes, biting midges, flies, fleas & ticks in internal and external areas and surrounds of domestic, commercial, public and industrial buildings or structures.
- Broadest spectrum bifenthrin registration – Labelled to control 32 Insect pests.
- Contains a built-in surfactant package to improve performance.
- Excellent UV stability when compared to other Synthetic Pyrethroid chemistries.
- Registered for use in ornamentals, turf and pest control situations.
Pack Size: 5-Litre
Registrant: ADAMA Australia Pty Limited (APVMA #: 82667)