Indoor and Outdoor Pest Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Alpha-Cypermethrin @ 15g/L
Similar or comparable to Superway Inside – Outside Cockroach, Spider, Flea And Ant Residual Insecticide (Pooma Fertilizers)
Surefire Cockroach, Spider Indoor and Outdoor Pest Insecticide is a residual insecticide for the control of ants, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, flies and spiders in indoor and outdoor household areas. When applied as a surface spray, the product offers a long residual activity of up to 3 months. To obtain the best results all surfaces should be treated, especially cracks, crevices and infested areas.
The active ingredient in Surefire Indoor and Outdoor is Alpha-Cypermethrin controls insects by contact action and ingestion. When applied as a surface spray, it offers long residual activity and works by quickly affecting the insect’s central nervous system. It can be applied with conventional spray equipment used to control public health pests.
What pests does Surefire Cockroach, Spider Indoor and Outdoor Pest Insecticide target;
|Smoky Brown Cockroach|
Why choose Surefire Cockroach, Spider Indoor and Outdoor Pest Insecticide;
- Contains the active ingredient Alpha-Cypermethrin.
- A residual insecticide for indoor and outdoor pest control.
- Suitable for use on porous and non-porous surfaces.
- The product is odorless and will not stain.
- Available in 500ml and 1-litre chamber packs.
- A synthetic pyrethroid spray treatment
- Initial treatments, extended control or heavy infestations: 40mL – 65mL in 1-Litre Water
- Maintenance treatments, short term control or light infestations: 20mL – 35mL in 1-Litre Water.
To obtain the best results all surfaces should be treated, especially cracks, crevices and infested areas. A higher volume of water may be required on very absorbent surfaces. Apply to the point of run-off only.
Pack Sizes: 500ml & 1L – ‘Easy Measure And Pour’ Chamber Packs
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 58395)