Ficam W Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Bendiocarb @ 800g/kg
Ficam W Insecticide is a residual broad-spectrum spray for prolonged control of various insect pests in domestic, industrial, commercial and public service buildings. Ficam W non-repellent formulation is a non-pyrethroid and ideal for resistance management and can be used in rotation with pyrethroids such as deltamethrin to limit resistance. Ficam W has minimal visual deposit after application. It is biodegradable with a low risk of environmental contamination; it is water-based, so it contains no oil or solvent to damage surfaces.
Once added to water, Ficam W has no poison classification and is odourless, non-staining, non-tainting and non-corrosive. Ficam W is registered for indoor and outdoor applications. It does not repel or excite the insect as it is a contact insecticide. Contact insecticides kill insects when they come into direct contact with them. This can happen when the insect walks or crawls over the sprayed area or when the insecticide is sprayed directly on the insect.
What pests does Ficam W Insecticide target;
|American Cockroach||Carpet Beetle||Housefly|
|Ants||Carpet Beetle||Oriental Cockroach|
|Black Beetle||Flying pests.||Wasp|
|Black Portuguese Millipede||German Cockroach|
Why choose Ficam W Insecticide
- Made from the active ingredient Bendiocarb @ 800g/kg.
- Excellent residual activity.
- Pre-measured sachets (per 5L water).
- Broad-Spectrum. Excellent against wasps, ants, fleas and bed bugs.
- Does not repel or excite the insects.
- Once added to water, it has no poison classification.
- Odourless, non-staining, non-tainting and non-corrosive.
- Provides prolonged, residual insecticidal activity.
- Readily disperses in the spray tank.
- Registered for milliped control.
- A carbamate product (reversible acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitor).
- Recommended rotational product for insecticide resistance management.
- Large particle size provides excellent residual activity on a range of surfaces.
- Registered for indoor and outdoor application.
When should Ficam W Insecticide be used;
- Ficam W can be safely and effectively applied all year round.
Where can Ficam W Insecticide be used;
- Public buildings
- Food handling areas
- Food preparation areas
- Storage areas
How is Ficam W Insecticide applied;
- Use a general mixing rate of 15gm – 30gm per 5 Litre Water.
- Once added to water, it has no poison classification and is odourless, non-staining, non-tainting and non-corrosive
- Ficam W should be diluted with water for application with hand or power-operated sprayers.
- Wash out sprayers containing oily residues with water and detergent before use.
- When using hand sprayers, fill with the desired volume of water, add Ficam W Insecticide, close and shake or stir thoroughly before use.
- Shake or re-agitate the sprayer before use if spraying is interrupted.
- Apply as a coarse, low-pressure spray, just short of runoff, to surfaces, cracks and crevices where pests hide or live.
- Five litres of spray should treat 50 to 200 m 2.
- Absorbent surfaces require higher rates.
- Re-treat 6 – 8 weeks later or when pests re-appear.
Ficam W Insecticide Pack Size: 150gm (10 x 15gm pre-measured sachets)
Registrant: 2022 Environmental Science AU Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 31988)