Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin @ 10g/L
Similar or comparable to Insect and Spider Spray Insecticide (Apparent / Titan Ag)
Insectigone Insecticide, made from Deltamethrin is a long-lasting insecticide used to treat a broad range of pests including cockroaches, fleas, spiders, ants, silverfish, carpet beetles, clothes moths, bird mites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, house flies, various timber borers and quarantine pests.
Where can Insectigone Insecticide be used;
- Domestic, commercial, industrial, and public buildings including
- food processing establishments
- private houses
- (and external areas associated with the above establishments.)
- Cut flowers for export
- Short term protection of freshly felled pine logs prior to debarking
- Short term protection of freshly felled logs, poles and posts, and sawn timber including in situ timbers.
What pests does Insectigone Insecticide target;
- Spiders (Web-spinning and non-web-spinning)
- Bed Bugs
- Bird Mites
- Carpet Beetles
- Clothes Moths
- Stored product insect pests
- Quarantine pests
- Fivespined bark beetle (Ips grandicollis)
- Furniture beetles (F.Anobidae, Auger beetles, F. Bostrichidae, Poderpost beetles, F. Lyctinae)
Insectigone Insecticide is effective on a broad range of surfaces, interior and exterior, porous and non porous, cracks and crevices, carpets, fabrics and timber.
What is the mixing rate for Insectigone Insecticide;
- Pest Control Initial Treatments on non-porous surfaces – 150mL per 5L Water per 100m2.
- Pest Control Initial Treatments on porous surfaces – 75mL per 5L Water per 100m2.
- Cut flowers for export – 250mL per 100L Water (Flowers must be submerged for 1 minute or longer)
- Freshly felled logs, poles and posts – 100mL in 10L water per 100m2.
- Nb – do not apply spray treatment outdoors if rain is imminent.
Insectigone Insecticide made from Deltamethrin is an insecticide belonging to the pyrethroid family. Pyrethroids are the man-made versions of pyrethrins and natural insecticides from chrysanthemum flowers. Deltamethrin can kill insects by direct contact or if they eat it. It disrupts their normal nervous system function.
Pack Sizes: 1L & 5L
Insectigone Insecticide Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 51943)