Fendona Plus 60SC Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Alpha Cypermethrin @ 60g/L
Fendona Plus 60SC Insecticide is a low dose residual insecticide for control of ants, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, flies, mosquitos, bed bugs, meal moths and spiders in domestic, industrial, commercial, and public health situations, and the control of litter beetle in poultry sheds.
Fendona Plus 60SC is a synthetic pyrethroid Insecticide that offers fast pest control from a low-dose that lasts.
Whether your priority is immediate results or long residual control, Fendona Plus is the synthetic pyrethroid spray treatment of choice for a wide range of both flying and crawling insects. It is particularly effective on hard-to-control pests like spiders, bed bugs and cockroaches, as well as ants, silverfish, fleas, flies, mosquitoes and meal moths.
With its superior surface adherence, Fendona Plus provides fast results that last. Its microscopic particles will stick around for months, continuing to provide clean, odourless and effective pest control.
Fendona Plus controls insects by contact action and ingestion. When applied as a surface spray, it offers long residual activity. Fendona Plus can be applied with conventional spray equipment used to control public health pests.
Where can Fendona Plus 60SC Insecticide be used;
- Domestic, industrial, commercial, public buildings and around agricultural buildings -including food processing establishments, shops, restaurants factories, ships, offices, schools, storerooms, hospitals, barracks, private houses and external areas associated with such establishments.
What pest does Fendona Plus 60SC Insecticide control;
|Ants||Indian Meal Moths|
|Bed Bugs||Litter Beetles|
What is the mixing rate for Fendona Plus 60SC Insecticide;
- Initial treatment and heavy infestations: 10-16mL per 1-Litre Water
- Maintenance treatments and light infestations: 5-9mL per 1-Litre Water
- Refer to Directions for Use for complete instructions on application rate and instructions.
Why choose Fendona Plus;
- Fendona Plus has been specifically designed for the control of Litter beetles whilst also controlling a wide range of flying and crawling insects in domestic, commercial, agricultural and public health applications
- Fendona Plus is economic to use and provides superior efficacy when compared to other 3A insecticides. It delivers immediate results with insects showing the signs of sensitisation within 5 minutes, and knockdown within 30 minutes.
New low dose formulation:
- The unique formulation provides users the flexibility of a clean-out and maintenance application rates, minimising costs whilst maximising results
Superior residual action:
- The unique microcrystalline suspension concentrate formulation results in even surface coverage and excellent adherence to porous and other difficult surfaces like mortar, brick and cement without significant active ingredient absorption. The microcrystalline formulation also results in the active ingredient being readily bio-available resulting in superior control of difficult pests such as Litter beetles.
Fendona Plus 60SC Insecticide Pack Size: 1-Litre
Registrant: BASF Australia Ltd (80739)