Success Ultra Insect Control
Active Ingredient: Spinetoram @ 5g/L
Success Ultra Insect Control containing Spinetoram is a new-generation insecticide derived from beneficial soil bacteria for controlling caterpillars, thrips, codling moths, pear & cherry slugs and other leaf-eating insect pests.
Spinetoram has a translaminar action, which enables it to move from the upper to lower leaf surfaces, helping to make it rainfast and provide good control of pests that hide on the underside of leaves.
Success Ultra Insect Control is suitable for various vegetables, fruiting plants, herbs and ornamentals.
What caterpillars does Success Ultra Insect Control target;
|Cabbage Centre Grub||Diamondback Moth||Heliothis ( Tomato Grub)||Pear And Cherry Slug|
|Cabbage Cluster Caterpillar||Ectropis Looper||Leafrollers||Potato Moth|
|Cabbage White Butterfly||Flower-Eating Caterpillars||Lightbrown Apple Moth||Sorghum Head Caterpillar|
|Codling Moth||Foliage Caterpillars||Loopers||Tomato Leaf Miner|
|Cucumber Moth||Helicoverpa||Oriental Fruit Moth||Yellow Peach Moth|
What other pests does Success Ultra Control target;
|Banana Rust Thrips||Pear Slug|
|Cherry Slug||Pyrgo Beetle|
|Ivy Leafroller||Red-Banded Thrips|
|Large Mango Tip Borer||Small Mango Tip Borer|
|Larvae Of Eucalyptus Chrysomelid Beetle||Sugarcane Bud Moth|
|Light Brown Apple Moth||Western Flower Thrips|
Where can Success Ultra Insect Control be used;
- Brassica Vegetables – broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, radishes, swedes, turnips
- Brassica Leafy Vegetables – Chinese cabbage, pak choy, bok choy, Chinese broccoli and kale
- Cucurbit Vegetables – cucumbers, melons, squash and zucchini
- Fruiting Vegetables – tomatoes, capsicum, chillies, eggplant and okra (not sweet corn)
- Leafy Vegetables – lettuce, endive, silverbeet, spinach
- Legume Vegetables – beans, peas, snow peas, sugar snap peas
- Root and Tuber Vegetables – beetroot, carrots, celeriac, galangal, parsnips, potatoes, radishes (including Daikon), sweet potato, swedes, turnips
- Stalk and Stem Vegetables – celery and rhubarb
- Berry Fruits – blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries, cranberries, currants, gooseberries, raspberries & strawberries
- Citrus Fruits – grapefruit, lemons, limes, mandarins, oranges
- Pome Fruits – apples, pears and nashi pears
- Stonefruit – apricots, cherries, nectarines, peaches, plums
- Tropical and Sub-Tropical Fruit Crops (inedible Peel) – avocado, custard apple, feijoa, guava, jackfruit, kiwifruit, Iongan, lychee, mango, mangosteen, papaya, passionfruit, persimmon & rambutan
- Other – Bananas, Coffee, Culinary Herbs, Eucalypts, Grapes, Leafy Arid Legume Vegetables, Ornamentals, Star Apple & Tea Tree
Success Ultra Insect Control contains Spinetoram;
- Broad-spectrum activity: Spinetoram is effective against many insect pests, including lepidopteran larvae (caterpillars), leafminers, and thrips.
- Translaminar action: Spinetoram can move from the upper to lower leaf surfaces, providing good control of pests that hide on the underside of leaves.
- Long residual activity: Spinetoram can provide long-lasting control of insect pests, reducing the need for repeated applications.
- Reduced risk of resistance: Spinetoram has a different mode of action than many other insecticides, making it less likely that pests will develop resistance to it.
- Reduced environmental impact: Spinetoram is biodegradable.
Pack Size: 200mL
Registrant: Corteva Agriscience Australia Pty Ltd (APMVA #: 67894)