Suspend Flexx Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin @ 25g/L
Similar or Comparable to Cislin 25 Professional Insecticide (Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd)
Suspend Flexx Insecticide is a synthetic pyrethroid (3A) formulation for the knockdown and residual control of a range of insect pests in various indoor and outdoor situations. Suspend Flexx has a flexible label, allowing for extremely low dose rates to be effective, reducing cost and chemical footprint.
Suspend Flexx Insecticide is scientifically proven to maximise the active ingredient Deltamethrin to be more readily available on surfaces and enhances the efficacy and residual effectiveness (up to 12 weeks when mixed at high rates). Suspend Flexx is a new, innovative general insecticide from Bayer containing leading-edge patented Partix Formulation Technology. Scientifically proven to maximise the active ingredient, this world-first technology allows the active to be more readily available on surfaces and enhances the efficacy and residual effectiveness.
Suspend Flexx can be used both indoors and outdoors and offers flexible application rates.
What pests does Suspend Flexx Insecticide target
|Clothes moths||Stored Product Pests|
Where can Suspend Flexx Insecticide be used;
- Internal and external areas and surrounds
- Domestic buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Public Buildings and structures
- (Including food preparation areas, farm buildings, meatworks and poultry sheds)
What are the ideal situations for Suspend Flexx Insecticide;
- Outdoors – punchy performance with enhanced residual – bricks, mulch, render, concrete
- Indoors – Flexibility to dial in the perfect dose rate to match your service frequency and save money.
- Regular maintenance service at a low rate.
- Sensitive food processing areas
- High maintenance sites (regularly cleaned areas)
What are the application rates and delivery for Suspend Flexx Insecticide;
- 10mL/L water (high rate): Use this rate for control of bedbugs and cat fleas and for the control of crawling and flying insects where a residual of at least 12 weeks is required under difficult conditions of high pest pressure or aggressive surfaces.
5mL/L water (standard rate): Use this rate for initial/cleanout control of cockroaches, ants, spiders, ticks and other crawling insects and for initial / cleanout control of house flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects where a residual of 12 weeks is required. Use this rate also for follow-up treatment against bed bugs.
2.5mL/L water (maintenance rate): For maintenance control of crawling and flying insects where a residual of 6-8 weeks is required.
1.6mL/L water (low maintenance rate): For maintenance control of crawling and flying insects where a residual of 2-4 weeks is required
Why choose Suspend Flexx Insecticide;
- Contains the active ingredient Deltamethrin.
- Flexible label, allowing for extremely low dose rates to be effective, reducing cost and chemical footprint
- Longer lasting residual (Up to 12 weeks).
- Patented leading-edge Partix Formulation Technology
- Broad-spectrum of activity.
- Excellent for use outdoors – bricks, mulch, render, concrete.
Suspend Flexx Insecticide offers a new class of microcap:
- Not a capsule suspension.
- Not a microemulsion.
- The formulation is a matrix capsule
This unique feature differentiates Suspend Flexx from other micro caps:
- They are larger with a range of 15-30 µm.
- AI is not encapsulated inside but AI is concentrated up on the surface (= carrier concept).
Pack Sizes: 500-ml & 3-Litre
Registrant: Bayer Cropscience Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 81960)