|Host & Pest
|Adzuki Bean, Mungbean & Navy Bean
||Cotton Thrips, Two Spotted Mite
|Apple & Pear
||Carmine Mite, European Red Mite
||Tea Red Spider Mite
|Blackberry & Raspberry
||Queensland Fruit Fly, Two Spotted Mite
|Blackcurrant, Capsicum Or Pepper, Cucumber, Lettuce, Pawpaw, Spring Onion, Squash & Zucchini
||Two Spotted Mite
||Queensland Fruit Fly
||Broad Mite, Brown Citrus Rust Mite, Citrus Rust Mite Or Maori Mite, Queensland Fruit Fly
|Citrus Tree - Prior To Planting
||Citrus Red Mite
||Carmine Mite, Native Budworm Or Bollworm
||Banana Spotted Mite, Two Spotted Mite
|Cut Flower & Nursery Stock - Ornamental
|Duboisia Or Corkwood
||Red Spider Mite
|Fruiting Vegetables Excluding Cucurbits
||Red Spider Mite, Tobacco Leafminer, Tomato Russet Mite, Tomato-Potato Psyllid, Two Spotted Mite
|Hops, Ornamental & Strawberry
||Lychee Erinose Mite, Two Spotted Mite
||Mushroom Pygmy Mites , Nematode - Soil Borne Plant Parasitic, Red Pepper Mites
|Oil Tea Tree
||Pyrgo Beetle - Paropsisterna Tigrina
||Passionvine Mite, Two Spotted Mite
|Snow Pea & Sugar Snap Pea
||Red Spider Mite, Two Spotted Mite
|Tomato & Tomato - Field Grown
||Carmine Mite, Potato Moth Or Tobacco Leafminer, Tomato Russet Mite
- Do not use if rainfall is expected before spray has dried as reduced efficacy may result.
- Do not overhead irrigate within 24 hours of application.
- Partially fill the spray tank with water, add the required amount of this product then add the remainder of the product. A wetting agent is not required.
- Cropro Stealth Miticide and Insecticide moves quickly into leaves following application where it remains for several weeks and where it is taken up by sucking mites.
- It is important that thorough coverage is achieved so that the maximum amount of product can be deposited on the leaf surface for uptake and subsequent ingestion by sucking mites.
- Product that is not absorbed by leaves is quickly degraded.
- Re-entry period – Allow the spray to dry on the foliage before re-entry to treated areas.
- Do not allow entry into treated areas in glasshouses for 24 hours after treatment.
- When prior entry is necessary, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and elbow length PVC gloves.
Protection of Crops, Native and Other Non-Target Plants:
- Drift Warning: Do not apply under weather conditions, or from spraying equipment, that may cause spray to drift onto nearby susceptible plants/crops, cropping lands or pastures.
Protection of Wildlife, Fish, Crustaceans and Environment:
- Do not apply under weather conditions, or from spraying equipment, that may cause spray to drift from the target area.
- Dangerous to fish and other aquatic organisms.
- Do not contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used containers.
- Dangerous to bees.
- Do not spray any plants in flower while bees are foraging.
- Store below 30°C (Room temperature).
- Store in the closed original container in a cool, well ventilated area.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight
- Poisonous if absorbed by skin contact or swallowed.
- Will damage eyes.
- Will irritate the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- When opening the container, preparing spray and using prepared spray, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, a washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves, and goggles.
- For space applications, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, a washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves, goggles, and half facepiece respirator with dust cartridge or canister.
- If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves, goggles, respirator (and if rubber, wash with detergent and warm water) and contaminated clothing.
- When using as a dip, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing), a washable hat, elbow-length chemical resistant gloves, impervious footwear, goggles and half-facepiece respirator.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
- Give a glass of water.
- If in eyes, wash it out immediately with water.
- Additional information is listed on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Withholding Period Details (WHP):
- Snow peas, sugar snap peas, passion fruit – Do not harvest for 1 day after application
- Cucumber, squash, zucchini, spring onion, shallots, lettuce, Strawberries, mushrooms and fruiting vegetables other than cucurbits – Do not harvest for 3 days after application
- Citrus, lychees, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, papaya/Pawpaw, rhubarb – Do not harvest for 7 days after application
- Apples, pears, avocado, custard apple – Do not harvest for 14 days after application
- Cotton – Do not harvest for 20 days after application
- Blackcurrants, sweetcorn – Do not harvest for 21 days after application
- Hops, adzuki beans, mung beans and navy beans – Do not harvest for 4 weeks after application
- Ornamentals, nursery stock (non-food) – Not required when used as directed
- Snowpeas and sugar snap peas – Do not graze or cut for stock food for 2 days after application
- Cucumber, squash, zucchini, strawberries and fruiting vegetables other than cucurbits – Do not feed treated produce to livestock for 3 days after Application
- Apples, pears – Do not feed treated produce to livestock for 14 days after Application
- Cotton – Do not graze or cut for stock food for 20 days after application
- Sweetcorn, oil tea tree – Do not graze or cut for stock food for 21 days after application
- Hops, adzuki beans, mungbeans and navy beans – Do not graze or cut for stock food for 4 weeks after application
- Avocado, custard apple, papaya/pawpaw – Do not graze treated area or cut for stock food
- Dubosia – Do not graze plantations or cut grass for stock food
- Rhubarb, ornamentals – Do not graze or cut for stock food
- Nursery stock (non-food), passion fruit – Not required when used as directed