Bumper 625 EC Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Propiconazole @ 625g/L
Bumper 625 EC Fungicide controls certain fungal diseases of bananas, peanuts, perennial ryegrass, pineapples, stone fruit, sugarcane, turf, wheat and other crops.
Bumper 625EC contains Propiconazole, a systemic foliar fungicide with protective and curative action and acts as an ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor.
Why choose Bumper 625 EC Fungicide;
- Contains the active ingredient Propiconazole.
- An economical fungicide.
- Tank-mix flexibility.
- Full-season disease control.
- Stops fungal growth before it can sporulate.
- Systemic action to protect new growth.
- Offers superior crop protection combined with a yield-boosting effect.
- A non-residual, non-mercurial solution providing enhanced user safety and environmental protection.
- An easy-to-use liquid formulation.
- Provides both curative and protective properties.
- Is compatible with many insecticides and herbicides.
Propiconazole Fungicides are recognized as one of the most cost-effective fungicide options and help crops achieve maximum yield potential while improving crop quality. The quick plant uptake of the Propiconazole ensures its good distribution in the plant tissue and protects it from being washed off.
What turf varieties and situations can Bumper 625 EC Fungicide be used in;
- Bent Grass in bowling greens, parks and sporting areas.
- Bent, Queensland Blue & Couch grasses in bowling greens, golf greens, parks and sporting areas.
- Couch Turf in bowling greens, parks and sporting areas.
What diseases does Bumper 625 EC Fungicide target in turf;
- Dollar Spot (Sclerotinia homeocarpa)
- Spring Dead Spot (Leptosphaeria spp.)
What crop situations can Bumper 625 EC Fungicide be used in;
|Bananas||Plums for Prune Production|
What diseases does Bumper 625 EC Fungicide target in certain cropping situations;
|Barley Scald (Rhynchosporium secalis)||Late Leaf Spot (Cercosporidium personatum)||Septoria Nodorum Blotch (Phaeosphaeria nodorum)|
|Base Rot (Thielaviopsis paradoxa)||Leaf Rust (Puccinia recondite f. sp. Tritici; Puccinia triticina)||Septoria Tritici Blotch (Mycosphaerella graminicola)|
|Black Sigatoka (Mycosphaerella fijiensis var difformis)||Leaf Smut (Entyloma fuscum)||Spot Form Net Blotch (Pyrenophora teres f. maculata)|
|Blind Seed Disease (Gloeotinia granigena)||Leaf Speckle (Mycosphaerella musae)||Stem Rust (Puccinia graminis f. sp. avanae)|
|Brown Rot (Blossom Blight) (blossom phase) (Monilinia laxa)||Leaf Spot (Mycosphaerella musicola)||Stem Rust (Puccinia graminis)|
|Brown Rot (blossom phase) (Monilinia fructicola)||Mint Rust (Puccinia menthae)||Stripe Rust (Puccinia striiformis)|
|Brown Rot (fruit phase) (Monilinia fructicola)||Pineapple Disease (Ceratocystis paradoxa)||Suppression of Septoria Leaf Blotch (Leptosphaeria avenaria)|
|Cordana Leaf Spot (Cordana johnstonii) & (Cordana musae)||Powdery Mildew (Blumeria graminis)||Yellow Spot (Pyrenophora tritici-repentis)|
|Crown Rust (Puccinia coronata f. sp. avanae)||Prune Rust (Tranzschelia discolor)|
|Early Leaf Spot (Cercospora arachidicola)||Rust (Puccinia boroniae)|
Propiconazole is a triazole fungicide, also known as a DMI, or demethylation inhibiting fungicide due to its binding with and inhibiting the 14-alpha demethylase enzyme from demethylating a precursor to ergosterol. Without this demethylation step, the ergosterols are not incorporated into the growing fungal cell membranes, and cellular growth is stopped. Propiconazole stops fungal growth before it can sporulate and moves systemically to protect new growth.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 10L, 20L & 110L
Bumper 625 EC Fungicide Registrant: ADAMA Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 69815)