Kamba M Herbicide
Active ingredients: Dicamba @ 80g/L & MCPA @ 340g/L
Kamba M Herbicide is for selective broadleaf weed control in turf and lawns & for the control of certain broadleaf weeds in winter cereals, pastures, and non-crop areas. Considered Australia’s leading selective broadleaf turf herbicide, Kamba M is made from the combination of the active ingredients of Dicamba & MCPA to control a wide range of broadleaf weeds in lawns, and turf, golf tees, greens & fairways, bowling greens, sports fields & parks.
What weeds does Kamba M Herbicide target in turf;
|Catsear / Flatweed||Dock||Mustards||Red flowered mallow||Toad rush|
|Chickweed||Fat hen||Narrow-leaved plaintain||Scarlet pimpernel||Variegated thistle|
|Clovers||Fleabanes||Pearlwort||Slender thistle||Wild turnip|
|Cotula||Fumitory||Pennywort||Soldier thistle||Wireweed (Hogweed)|
|Creeping oxalis||Jo-Jo (Onehunga)||Peppercress||Spear thistle|
›Note, do not use Kamba M on Buffalo Grass, Lippia or Strawberry Clover as death or severe damage may occur.
Tips to get the best results when using Kamba M Herbicide on turf;
- Spray your lawn when weeds are young and actively growing.
- Do not mow turf for at least 2 days before or after application.
- Do not spray within 4 hours of rainfall or general watering.
- Do not spray when weeds are wet with dew or rain.
- Do not spray if soil fertility is low or if the soil is waterlogged.
- Do not spray weeds under stress (heat or waterlogging etc).
- Ensure thorough wetting of all weed foliage.
- Do not fertilise turf for 2 weeks after spraying.
- Do not allow grazing stock onto the sprayed area for 7 days after application.
- Keep domestic animals off the treated area until the product has dried.
What weeds does Kamba M Herbicide target in pastures and crops;
|Artichoke||Cotton thistle||Melilotus||Spiny emex||Vetch|
|Black bindweed||Double gee||Mouse-eared Chickweed||Swinecress||Ward’s weed|
|Capeweed||Fat hen||Mustards||Tares||Wild radish|
|Charlock||Fennel||Narrow-leaved plantain||Thistle seedlings||Wild turnip (Brassica tournefortii)|
|Chickweed||Hemlock||New Zealand spinach||Three-cornered Jack||Wireweed|
|Climbing buckwheat||Hexham scent||Saffron thistle||Tree hogweed|
|Clover||Hoary cress||Soldier thistle||Turnip weed (Rapistrum rugosum)|
|Common ice-plant||Hogweed||Sorrel||Variegated thistle|
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Kamba M Herbicide Registrant: Nufarm Australia Limited (APVMA #: 49906)