Casper Turf Herbicide
Active Ingredients: Prosulfuron @ 50g/kg & Dicamba @ 500g/kg
Casper Turf Herbicide is a clever combination of two active ingredients (Dicamba 50% & Prosulfuron 5%) that together deliver more than either could in isolation. Prosulfuron is new to the turf industry and has been combined with the trusted herbicide Dicamba to deliver highly effective control of many broadleaf weeds. Casper Turf is for post-emergence selective control of certain broadleaf weeds in established turf.
Why choose Casper Turf Herbicide;
- Dual active ingredients, including Dicamba & Prosulfuron, a new active ingredient for turf.
- A broad-spectrum selective post-emergence herbicide for turf that is highly effective in controlling broadleaf weeds.
- A convenient water-dispersible granular formulation with economical rates and in a convenient 1 kg container making it easy to handle and mix.
- Complete weed solution for turf in combination with Barricade Turf Herbicide and Monument Turf Herbicide.
- Quick systemic action (xylem) with root, shoot and leaf uptake.
- Highly effective in controlling many broadleaf weeds including Creeping Oxalis, Dandelion, Wireweed and many more.
What turf species can Casper Turf Herbicide be used on;
Casper can be used on most warm and cool-season turf species.
- Warm Season Turf Grasses:
- Carpet Grass
- Established Bahia Grass
- Queensland Blue Couch
- Cool Season Turf Grasses:
- Bent Grass
- Perennial Ryegrass
Nb – Do not apply to Buffalo Grass.
What weeds does Casper Turf Herbicide target;
|Bindii, Jo-jo, Bindyi, Lawn Burweed (Soliva sessilis)||Creeping Oxalis (Oxalis corniculata)||Milk Thistle (Sonchus oleraceus)|
|Blackberry Nightshade (Solanum nigrum)||Curled Dock (Rumex crispus)||Pennywort (Hydrocotyle bonariensis)|
|Burr Medic (Medicago polymorpha)||Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)||Subterranean Clover (Trifolium subterraneum)|
|Catsear (Hypochoeris radicata)||Fleabane (Conyza bonariensis)||White Clover (Trifolium repens)|
|Chickweed (Stellaria media)||Khaki Weed (Alternanthera pungens)||Wireweed (Polygonum aviculare)|
|Cotula (Cotula australis)||Lambs Tongue/ Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)|
- Casper as a post-emergent herbicide is taken up by leaves, shoots and roots of target weeds.
- Application targeted towards delivering Casper to thoroughly cover the leaves and shoots is best.
- Always apply with a non-ionic surfactant.
- Casper can be washed off the leaves and into the soil to promote root uptake for complete systemic action.
Pack Size: 1kg
Registrant: Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 63890)