Brom M Selective Herbicide (Bromoxynil & MCPA)
Active Ingredients: Bromoxynil @ 200g/L & MCPA @ 200g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Bromicide MA (Nufarm), Surefire Buffalo, Bindi & Broadleaf Weedkiller (PCT) & Bronco MA (ADAMA)
Brom M Selective Herbicide contains 200 g/L of Bromoxynil present as the n-octanoyl Ester and 200g/L of MCPA present as the ethyl hexyl Ester.
Brom M Selective Herbicide is registered for the post-emergent control of a wide range of broadleaf weeds in wheat, oats, barley cereal rye, triticale, grass pastures, linseed and turf (including Buffalo Grass).
Why Choose Brom M Selective Herbicide?
- Contains the active ingredients Bromoxynil & MCPA
- Controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds in turf including Bindy-eye, Capeweed, Cat’s Ear Or Flatweed, Clover, Creeping Buttercup, Cudweed, Dandelion – Taraxacum Officinale, Fleabane, Plantain, Soursob Or Oxalis, Thistle
- Safe to use in Buffalo Grass, Kikuyu & Couch turf species.
- Controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds including Wild Radish, Wild Mustard, Wild Turnip, Doublegee and Capeweed.
- Multi-Site mode of Action.
- Compatible with many grass selective herbicides and insecticides
- Formulation developed for Australian conditions.
- Non residual – Zero issues with crop plant back periods.
- Excellent crop safety.
Pack Sizes: 20-Litre
Registrant: Conquest Crop Protection Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64809)