Avomec Plus Pour-On Roundworm, Liver Fluke and External Parasiticide for Cattle
Similar or Comparable to Fasimec Cattle Pour-On (Novartis) & Genesis Ultra Pour-On (Ancare / Merial).
Avomec Plus Cattle Pour-On is for the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of cattle, as well as a flukicide controlling all 3 stages of liver fluke (immature, early immature and adult).
Avomec Plus contains Abamectin (5 mg/mL), a member of the macrocyclic lactones family of chemicals. It is effective against sensitive strains of internal and external parasites. Avomec Plus also contains Triclabendazole (300 mg/mL), a member of the benzimidazoles family of chemicals, effective against liver fluke
When used as directed, Avomec Plus Cattle Pour-On treats and controls adult and immature stages of the following internal and external parasites:
- Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) – including inhibited stages
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp)
- Thin-necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spathiger)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
Liver Fluke (Fasciola hepatica) – all three stages including adult (12 week old), immature (6 week old) and early immature (4 week old) larvae.
Sucking and Biting Lice
- Long-nosed Sucking Lice (Linognathus vituli)
- Short-nosed Sucking Lice (Haematopinus eurysternus)
- Little Sucking Lice (Solenopotes capillatus)
- Biting Lice (Bovicola bovis)
Avomec Plus Cattle Pour-On also aids in the control of:
Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua)
Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus)
(It is not recommended for use in strategic programmes for cattle tick control.)
Avomec Plus Cattle Pour-On Pack Sizes: 1L, 2.5L, 5L & 15L.
The 1L, 2.5L & 5L pack sizes are packaged in convenient backpacks for easy use. Applicator Guns are not included.
Registrant: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 62708)