Quickbayt Spray Fly Bait
Active Ingedients: Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 100g/kg & (Z)-9 Tricosene (Biological Insect Pheromone) @ 1g/kg
QuickBayt Spray Fly Bait is a water-dispersible sugar-based fly bait used for the control of house flies. The water-dispersible granule formulation is mixed with water and used as a spray bait formulation for the control of adult houseflies and lesser houseflies (including organophosphate resistant strains) in commercial, industrial and domestic areas.
QuickBayt Spray Fly Bait will visibly kill flies for 4 weeks.
Quickbayt Spray contains the powerful neonicotinoid insecticide, Imidacloprid. Imidacloprid is an insect neurotoxin that effectively kills the adult housefly (Musca domestica) and the lesser housefly (Fannia canicularis), including organophosphate resistant strains. Quickbayt Spray also contains a unique attractant, the housefly sex pheromone, which lures the flies away from nuisance areas and attracts them to the bait.
Quickbayt is easy to apply – simply mix with water and spray onto surfaces. There’s no need to treat an entire area as the fly pheromone will attract the flies to where it has been sprayed. Once flies land on the treated surface, they die quickly. It’s ideal for use around livestock production areas, as well as commercial, industrial and domestic areas to create a fly-free zone.
What nuisance fly pests does QuickBayt Spray Fly Bait target;
- Adult houseflies (Musca domestica)
- Lesser houseflies (Fannia canicularis)
Where can QuickBayt Spray Fly Bait be used;
- Outside – Abattoirs, animal housing, domestic dwellings, garbage containers, food processing plants and other industrial and commercial areas
- Around – Industrial sites, feedlot manure heaps, garbage dumps, poultry farms and animal housing (only in areas inaccessible to livestock, domestic animals and children)
- Inside – Inside Commercial and industrial facilities and animal houses (only in areas inaccessible to livestock, domestic animals and children)
How can QuickBayt Spray Fly Bait be applied;
- Spray on appliction
- Paint on appliction
Why choose QuickBayt Spray Fly Bait
- Contains the active ingredients Imidacloprid 5g/kg and (Z)-9 Tricosene.
- Fast knockdown – kills flies on contact within minutes, including those resistant to other chemicals.
- Contains a fly pheromone as an attractant to lure and kill.
- Water dispersible for easy spraying in out of reach areas.
- Virtually invisible for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Spot spray or paint, saving application time and volume usage
- User-friendly and convenient – not a scheduled poison.
- Excellent residual – results visible for 4 – 6 weeks.
QuickBayt Spray can be applied in many locations. Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting. For best results time applications to begin at the start of the season before fly populations have reached their peak. Quickbayt is not a conventional residual spray and therefore does not work by flies simply contacting a sprayed surface. The attractants within this bait mean that flies will be attracted to and subsequently attempt to feed on treated surfaces; they will then pick up a lethal dose. Because of this bait function, only portions of vertical surfaces need to be treated.
Pack Size: 1kg (4 x 250gm Sachets)
Registrant: Bayer Cropscience Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 61737)