Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait
Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran @ 10g/kg
Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait is for the residual control of nuisance flies in domestic, commercial, industrial and agricultural situations. It provides long-lasting efficacy with a low-volume, targeted application and can control nuisance flies for 4–6 weeks.
Seclira aerosol is a ready-to-use pressurised bait, enabling users to place bait where nuisance flies naturally go precisely. Seclira is powered by a unique, fast-acting active ingredient that, when applied to surfaces, dries clear and has no odour. It can be applied to surfaces as a spot or band treatment to control nuisance flies in seconds and provide up to 6 weeks of residual efficacy.
Seclira is not a conventional residual spray and therefore does not work by flies simply contacting a sprayed surface. The attractants within this bait mean that flies will be attracted to and subsequently attempt to feed on treated surfaces. They will then pick up a lethal dose. Because of this bait function, only portions of vertical surfaces need to be treated.
Where can Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait be used:
- Around buildings, commercial premises (including Sensitive areas like restaurants, bars and hotels), industrial premises & animal housing.
- Building Exteriors & Surrounds: Abattoirs, poultry farms, animal housing, domestic dwellings, garbage containers, food processing plants and other industrial and commercial areas.
- Interior: Commercial and industrial facilities and animal houses.
What pests does Seclira Fly Bait control:
- Nuisance flies, including Adult houseflies (Musca domestic), Lesser houseflies (Fannia canicularis) and Sheep blowflies (Lucilia cuprina)
Why choose Seclira Fly Bait:
- Versatile pressurised, ready-to-use formulation:
- Seclira is easy to use and more convenient than other fly baits.
- Just take out the spray pack to deliver a precise formulation without mixing.
- Targeted and precise treatments mean it can be used in more areas than granular baits.
- Dries clear and odourless:
- Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait dries clear and odourless, ensuring applications are undetectable.
- This makes Seclira perfect for use in sensitive areas like restaurants, bars and hotels where granular or other visible baits would cause concern.
- Fast-acting & highly efficacious:
- Secliras’ unique near-field attractant will attract flies to land and feed on the treated surface, resulting in fast, effective control, which is more reliable than simply residual sprays alone
- Long-lasting efficacy:
- Low-volume targeted applications with Seclira Pressurised Fly Bait can control nuisance flies for 4–6 weeks.
Pack Size: 454gm Aerosol
Registrant: BASF Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 83016)