Surefire Flystar Bait
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid @ 5g/kg & (Z)-9-Tricosene @ 1g/kg
Similar or comparable to Quickbayt Spray Fly Bait (Bayer)
Surefire FlyStar Bait is a ready-to-use fly bait granule for the control of adult houseflies and lesser houseflies (including organophosphate resistant strains) in commercial, industrial and domestic areas.
Flystar contains Bitrex, an acutely bitter agent which reduces the possibility of accidental ingestion by children, domestic animals or wildlife.
Flystar is quick to act killing nuisance flies in minutes & contains attractants to lure flies.
What pests are controlled by Surefire Flystar Bait;
- Adult houseflies (Musca domestic)
- Lesser houseflies (Fannia canicularis)
Where can Surefire Flystar Bait be used;
- Outside: Abattoirs, animal housing, garbage containers, food processing plants and other industrial and commercial areas.
- Around: Industrial sites, feedlot manure heaps and garbage dumps.
- Inside: Commercial and industrial facilities and animal houses only in areas inaccessible to livestock and domestic animals.
- Under: Animal and poultry cages only in areas inaccessible to livestock.
How is Surefire Flystar Bait applied;
- Scatter application
- Bat station application
- Wet bait
- Paint-on application
What is the application rate of Surefire Flystar Bait;
- 2.0grams per 1m2
Why Choose Flystar Bait?
- Contains the active ingredients Imidacloprid & Tricosene.
- Quick to act killing nuisance flies in minutes.
- Kills flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates.
- Ready to use formulation that can be applied indoors, outdoors, as scatter bait, in bait stations or as a paint-on.
- Contains attractants to lure flies.
- Contains Bitrex to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and animals.
- Approx. coverage is 55 grams per 100 square metres when applied by scatter application.
Flystar can be applied in many locations. Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting. For best results time applications to begin at the start of the season before fly populations have reached their peak. Do not place bait in areas accessible to food-producing animals or pets.
Pack Sizes: 500-gram (shaker pack) & 2-Kilogram
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 68545)