Tomcat Bromethalin Blox Rodenticide
Active Ingredient: Bromethalin @ 0.1g/kg and Denatonium Benzoate (Bittering Agent)
Similar or comparable to Fastrac Blox Rodenticide (Bell Laboratories)
Tomcat Bromethalin Blox Rodenticide is a ready-to-use block bait to control rats and mice in damp or dry situations in and around industrial, commercial and agricultural buildings.
Rats and Mice usually consume a lethal dose in a single night’s feeding.
Why choose Tomcat Bromethalin Blox Rodenticide
- Brand new active and mode of action in the Australian market.
- Controls of rats and mice including those resistant to warfarin anticoagulant.
- The acute active Bromethalin is the fastest acting rodenticide approved for use around buildings.
- Extend the protection zone (can be used with 30m) of building or permanent structures.
- Rats and mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose.
- A bright new 15gram purple block.
The Tomcat Bromethalin is a highly palatable block bait for the control of rats and mice including those resistant to anticoagulants in and around buildings. Norway rats, Roof rats and House mice usually consume a lethal dose in a single night’s feeding, but it may take two or more days from the time of bait consumption for these rodents to die. Rats and Mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose.
What rodents does Tomcat Bromethalin Blox Rodenticide target;
- Mice (Mus musculus) (House Mice) species resistant to warfarin.
- Rat (Rattus norvegicus, Rattus rattus) (Norway rats, Roof rats) species resistant to warfarin.
Where can Tomcat Bromethalin Blox Rodenticide be used;
- In and around agricultural, industrial and commercial buildings.
- Animal houses.
- Public service buildings.
- Food factories.
- Inside transport vehicles (including ships).
- Around grain terminals.
Nb – Do not use in domestic situations
Pack Sizes: 1.8kg & 8kg pails.
1.8kg = 120 x 15gm Rodent Blocks (approx.)
8kg = 533 x 15gm Rodent Blocks (approx.)
Registrant: Bell Laboratories, Inc. (APVMA #: 88449)