Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Metalaxyl-M @ 240g/L
Similar or comparable to Subdue Maxx Turf Fungicide (Syngenta) & Triumph 240 Fungicide (Adama)
Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide is for the control of Pythium in turf. Solitaire is specifically registered to control Pythium Leaf Blight, Pythium Root Rot and Damping-off in all turf management situations. Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide is a micro-emulsion (ME) formulation. It has minimal odour because the product does not contain petroleum solvents. As a result, Solitaire Fungicide mixes completely with water and maybe tank mixed with many commonly used fungicides and liquid fertilisers.
Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide is a targeted Pythium fungicide containing 240g/L of the active ingredient Metalaxyl-M. Metalaxyl-M is also known as Mefanoxam in some countries.
What diseases does Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide control in turf;
- Pythium Leaf Blight
- Pythium Root Rot
- Seedling Damping-off (Pythium spp.)
Why choose Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide;
- It contains the active ingredient Metalaxyl-M.
- Micro-Emulsion – turf-specific formulation.
- Minimal odour, mixes completely with water and possesses excellent tank mix flexibility, improved ease of handling and enhanced shelf life.
- Registered to control all forms of Pythium diseases that occur in Australia.
- Controls Pythium Leaf Blight, Pythium Root Rot and Seedling Damping Off.
- Rapid movement into the plant. It can be taken up and be within the plant in as quickly as 30 minutes.
- Readily taken up by all green plant parts as well as roots.
- Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide can be taken into the plant even if its root system is damaged due to a Pythium attack.
- Safe for young seedlings, particularly for control of seedling damping-off situations.
- Excellent turf safety. Solitaire 240ME Fungicide can be used on all major turf species.
- Good residual activity. It can provide preventative control for up to 21 days.
How to maximise the performance of Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide;
- When tank-mixing other products with Solitaire 240ME, follow the proper sequence of adding products to the spray tank. Wettable powders or water-dispersible granules should be added to the water in the tank first, followed by liquid flowable products such as Solitaire 240ME, with emulsifiable concentrates added last. Provide continuous agitation during mixing and application.
- Within the rate range given for turf, use the lower rate for the shortest interval listed (14 days) and the higher rate for the longest interval (21 days). Under severe disease conditions, use the highest rate (3.5L/ha) and shortest interval (14 days).
- Begin applications before symptoms occur when conditions first favour disease and continue applications while conditions remain favourable for disease development using registered Pythium fungicides.
- Ensure good even application to achieve good disease control. Use Solitaire 240ME in a preventative fungicide program containing fungicides from different chemical groups.
- Apply no more than two consecutive Solitaire 240ME applications at 14 to 21-day intervals for Pythium.
- It is recommended that Solitaire 240ME Fungicide should not be used more than four times per season.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Solitaire 240 ME Fungicide Registrant: Farmalinx Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80045)