Quinstar 200SC Turf Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Quinclorac @ 200g/L
Quinstar 200SC Turf Herbicide is for the post-emergence control of Summer Grass, Crab Grass and White Clover and the suppression of Kikuyu Grass in various turf varieties.
Quinclorac is rapidly absorbed through the foliage and translocated throughout the plant. Death of sensitive weeds usually occurs between 1 and 2 weeks after treatment. Kikuyu grass can be suppressed by applying two post-emergence treatments. The best results will be achieved if Kikuyu grass is treated in Autumn.
What weeds does Quinstar 200SC Turf Herbicide target;
|Kikuyu Grass (Pennisetum clandestinum) – Suppression only|
|Summer Grass / Crab Grass (Digitaria spp.)|
|White Clover (Trifolium repens)|
What established turf varieties can Quinstar 200SC Turf Herbicide be used on;
|Bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera)||Kentucky Bluegrass (Poa pratensis)|
|Green Couch (Cynodon dactylon)||Marine Couch (Sporobolus virginicus)|
|Hybrid Couch (Cynodon dactylon x Cynodon transvaalensis)||Perennial Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)|
|Japanese Lawngrass (Zoysia japonica)|
What turf species should Quinstar 200SC Turf Herbicide NOT be applied to:
|Bahiagrass (Paspalum notatum)|
|Buffalo grass (Stenotaphrum secundatum)|
|Carpetgrass (Axonopus spp.)|
|Centipedegrass (Eremochloa ophiuroides)|
|Kikuyu grass (Pennisetum clandestinum)|
|Lawns or turf where desirable clovers are present|
|Queensland Blue Couch (Digitaria didactyla)|
Nb -Caution is advised if used on Hybrid Couch varieties & Bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera).
Why choose Quinstar 200SC Turf Herbicide;
- Contains the active ingredient Quinclorac.
- A unique and high-loaded, 200 g/L suspension concentrate formulation.
- It comes in a convenient, easy-to-handle 5 L pack size
- Effective and efficient control of key grass weeds, including Kikuyu and summer grass (crabgrass)
- Safe across a broad range of warm-season and cool-season turf species.
- Schedule 5 and non-arsenate-based chemistry.
- Safer to use than many other grass herbicide options.
- Unique mode of action on grasses – Group I
- Both root and shoot absorbed – works regardless of rainfall
- No tracking issues – unlike most sulfonyl-urea (SU) chemistry used in the market
- Works faster than sulfonyl-urea (SU) chemistry
- Safety around seeding / stolonising operations
- Improved tank-mix flexibility with other herbicide formulations to extend the spectrum of control
- Reduced active ingredient output versus arsenate-based products used for summer grass and Kikuyu control.
Pack Size: 5-Litre
Registrant: ADAMA Australia Pty Ltd. (APVMA #: 84337)