Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant
Active Ingredients: Soyal Phospholipids @ 225g/L, Citric Acid @ 142g/L & Vegetable Oil Ester @ 340g/L
Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant is an acidifying and penetrating adjuvant for agricultural products. Gravitate 707 helps spray droplets adhere to the leaf surface, spread across the leaf surface & penetrate the target weed.
Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant is a second-generation acidifying and penetrating surfactant specifically designed and manufactured for Australian conditions. Gravitate 707 includes the proven power of Hasten for superior weed leaf penetration and reduced driftable fines, resulting in more spray droplets hitting and penetrating target weeds. Gravitate 707 offers a low odour for improved handling and a pH indicator, helping growers and spray operators to confirm the ideal pH in a tank mix.
The acidifying nature of Gravitate 707 buffers spray tank water to a pH range of 4-5, ideal for herbicides, including Glyphosate. Gravitate 707 has a pH indicator in its formulation to validate this ideal pH range. The pH Indicator will change the tank mix to a pink/red colour at a pH below 5.
Gravitate 707 can be used where adding a wetter/spreader or self-emulsifying oil is required or recommended on the agricultural chemical label.
- Penetration and Wetter: Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant is a multipurpose adjuvant composed of natural surfactants and penetrants derived from vegetable oils. These are combined with citric acid to produce a penetrant, surfactant, and acidifier for herbicide use. The unique properties of Gravitate 707 enhance the uptake of many systemic herbicides, allowing them to penetrate leaves effectively.
- Acidification and hard water: Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant will reduce the pH of most spray water to between 4 and 5, which assists with the uptake of weak acid herbicides. Gravitate 707 contains citric acid which complexes with hard water ions known to reduce the efficacy of glyphosate and other herbicides.
- Droplet size management: Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant will reduce the number of fine droplets (<150 microns) produced by flat fan nozzles. Gravitate 707 will reduce the fine droplets associated with, but not eliminate, off-target movement of the pesticide used. This is contingent upon good agricultural spraying practice and appropriate nozzle choice. Do not use it in situations that are conducive to drift.
Why choose Gravitate 707 Spray Adjuvant;
- It helps more spray droplets adhere to the leaf surface, spread across the leaf surface & penetrate the target weed.
- Acidifying and penetrating surfactant.
- Low odour.
- Designed and manufactured for Australian conditions.
- Reduces the amount of driftable fines produced from hydraulic nozzles.
- Reduces the pH of most tank water to below 5.
- Includes a pH indicator that changes to a pink/red colour at a pH below 5.
Pack Sizes: 20L, 110L & 1000L
Registrant: Victorian Chemical Company Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 88317)