Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant
- Non-Ionic Surfactant Blend @ 334g/L
- Ammonium Sulphate @ 300g/L
- Methyl Oleate (Vegetable Oil Ester) @ 136g/L
Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant is a unique spray adjuvant combining the benefits of Esterified Seed Oils, Nonionic Surfactants and Ammonium Sulphate in an easy-to-use liquid formulation that is compatible with a wide range of knockdown herbicides. Outright 770 enhances wetting and spreading to maximise the activity of Glyphosate and other knockdown herbicides. It overcomes the adverse effects of hard water and enhances penetration through the wax cuticle of the leaf.
Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant contains 3 key ingredients that can help maximise the herbicide application’s efficacy.
- Methyl Oleate is a penetrating oil that can help active ingredients to penetrate the waxy cuticle of weeds. It will also reduce surface evaporation, increasing the foliar uptake time.
- Non-ionic Surfactants will help the spray droplets to adhere to the target and then spread across the target to maximise uptake.
- Ammonium Sulphate can help minimise the detrimental effects which hard water can have on certain herbicides as well as increase uptake and reduce incompatibility between certain herbicides.
Why choose Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant;
- Increases penetration of herbicides through waxy weed leaf cuticles.
- Delays the dry-down rate of spray droplets on weeds.
- Assists in the retention of spray droplets on weed surfaces.
- Increases the wetting and spreading of spray droplets on weeds.
- Reduces hard water deactivation of susceptible herbicides e.g. Glyphosate.
- The high-quality formulation provides easy dispersion and stable emulsion characteristics in tank mixes.
- Developed in Australia for Australian conditions. Patented formulation.
Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant is a multi-component adjuvant formulation that provides various benefits to knock down herbicides in different conditions. It effectively improves herbicide efficacy under stressed conditions such as hard water or hot, dry conditions. Outright 770 contains ammonium sulphate, which may reduce the antagonism when glyphosate products are tank mixed with certain herbicides.
Is Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant compatible with other herbicides;
Outright 770 is compatible with most knockdown herbicides, including;
- Glyphosate products
- 2,4-D products
- Garlon 600 Herbicide (triclopyr products)
- Paraquat and diquat products
- Basta (Glufosinate Ammonium)
- Lontrel (clopyralid products)
- Goal (oxyfluorfen products)
What is the application rate for Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant;
- The typical use rate for Outright 770 ranges from 100ml – 500 mL/100L.
- The high end of the usage rate is recommended;
- When using spray water with high hardness (>340ppm).
- If conditions are hot and/or dry when treating difficult-to-control weeds.
- If water is very hard (>1000ppm), additional ammonium sulphate may be required.
Pack Sizes: 5L, 20L, 110L & 1000L
Registrant: Victorian Chemical Company Proprietary Limited (APVMA #: 67709)