Nilstress Anti Stress Supplement
Nilstress combats heat stress through drinking water with a water-soluble formulation containing multi-vitamins and electrolytes. Nilstress is a specially formulated anti-heat stress, water-soluble supplement. It contains powerful combinations of well balanced key vitamins and electrolytes with exceptional solubility and is best used during stress periods when the demand for vitamins and electrolytes in poultry and livestock becomes very high.
What are the constituents of Nilstress (per kg)
- Vitamin A – 8 MIU
- Vitamin D3 – 0.75 MIU
- Vitamin E – 2gm
- Vitamin B2 – 2gm
- Vitamin B6 – 1.2gm
- Vitamin B12 -5mg
- Vitamin C – 15gm
- Folic Acid – 0.2gm
- Nicotinic Acid – 20gm
- Magnesium – 18gm
- Potassium – 25gm
- Sodium – 150gm
- Citric Acid – 25gm
Nilstress contains a significant amount of electrolytes such as citric acid, magnesium, potassium and sodium making it an excellent product to combat heat stress.
Why is Nilstress important;
- Is involved in an animal’s normal metabolic and physiological functions.
- Required for normal growth.
- Has a role in the normal function of the body cells and maintaining acid-base balance.
High ambient temperature coupled with high humidity is guaranteed to have a major impact on animal performance. Heat stress not only reduces an animal’s performance but may also lead to the death of animals. The reduced performance will adversely affect farm productivity and profit in the long run.
What animals can benefit from Nilstress;
- Horses (Foals, Mares, Stallions & Race Horses)
Supplementing Nilstress in drinking water helps alleviate effects of heat stress and other forms of stress and provide animals with the following advantages:
- Prepares stock for transport.
- Assists with fatigue from mustering and overcrowding once yarded.
- Improves survivability of birds under heat stress
- Enhances weight gain and maintain optimum feed conversion ratio even at the time of stress
- Helps maintain body fluid, thereby avoiding dehydration
- Maintain normal feed intake and prevent vitamin deficiency problems
- Improves egg production and hatchability for layers and breeders
- Aids in maintaining minerals (electrolytes) transportation and retention during heat stress
- Enhances immunity and maintains the healthy condition of the animals
- Assists with recovery in high-performance situations (ie racing)
What are the directions for use for Nilstress;
- Poultry: Dissolve 100gm per 200 L water.
- Swine: Dissolve 100gm per 300 L water.
- Sheep: Administer 2-5gm via drinking water per animal per day.
- Cattle: Administer 5gm via drinking water per animal per day.
- Horses – Foals: Administer 1gm per animal per day.
- Horses – Mares, Stallions, Race Horses: Administer 2gm per animal per day.
Nilstress Pack Sizes: 1kg & 10kg (10 x 1kg packs)
Manufacturer: Zagro Australia Pty Ltd