Multimin Evolution Injection for Cattle
- Zinc (as disodium zinc EDTA) @ 60g/L
- Copper (as disodium copper EDTA) @ 15g/L
- Manganese (as disodium manganese EDTA) @ 10g/L
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) @ 5g/L
Multimin Evolution Injection for Cattle is an optimised chelated trace element injection for beef and dairy cattle deficient in and/or responsive to manganese, zinc, selenium and/or copper supplementation. Trace minerals in Multimin are needed to synthesise antioxidants that neutralise harmful free radicals into harmless water.
Multimin Evolution gets modern cattle ‘performance ready’ by improving immunity and fertility. The enhanced levels of zinc in Multimin Evolution are required to boost the immunity and fertility of modern cattle. Zinc is one of the most abundant trace minerals in the body of cattle, and large amounts of zinc are used to ensure adequate immune response and optimal fertility.
Multimin Evolution Injection for Cattle contains selenium, copper, zinc and manganese, which are required for optimal health, production, and fertility. Sub-optimum trace mineral status at calving, mating and drying off has negatively impacted production, reproduction and health. Multimin Evolution is absorbed into the bloodstream in as little as two hours, reaches the liver in 24 hours and provides prolonged antioxidant action for several months.
Multimin Injection For Cattle is a rapidly and well-absorbed injectable source of copper, selenium, zinc, and manganese. When used strategically during periods of high demand, Multimin has been shown to improve fertility, increase immunity & vaccine response, and optimise growth & development.
Optimising trace element status by relying solely on oral supplements is often impossible due to variation in individual intake and reduced absorption because of antagonism of other ration components and minerals to these essential trace elements. Using an injectable trace element supplement can improve trace mineral status at these critical times, promoting a healthy immune system, which is important in resisting disease, and positively impacts reproduction.
- Selenium has a role in normal growth, reproduction/fertility, preventing cellular oxidation, placental retention, disease resistance, embryo survival, spermatogenesis and muscle function.
- Zinc has a role in reproduction/fertility, udder function, placental retention, disease resistance, hoof health, skin and coat health, cell division, spermatogenesis, lung function, general growth and metabolism, bone and cartilage development, and wound healing.
- Copper has a role in reproduction/fertility, placental retention, disease resistance, hoof health, blood formation, iron metabolism, bone development, and maintenance of elastic connective tissue.
- Manganese has a role in reproduction/fertility, ovulation, disease resistance, embryo survival, general metabolism, spermatogenesis, protein metabolism, bone, cartilage and connective and connective tissue development, normal blood clotting, maintaining normal growth, and lactation.
How is Multimin Evolution different:
- The additional zinc content is one of the most significant enhancements in Multimin Evolution.
- Zinc is one of the most abundant trace minerals in the body and has hundreds of critical functions ranging from optimising immune function, reproductive performance, and even hoof health. Research has also demonstrated that much higher levels of zinc are required relative to other trace minerals, especially during growth, weaning, gestation, and lactation periods.
- To improve product quality, improved raw materials are used in the manufacturing of Multimin Evolution. This was a necessary step as Multimin Evolution is now also registered and sold in Europe, a continent known for its stringent quality standards.
What Is Multimin Evolution Recommended For:
- Modern, high-producing cattle
- Increasing the number of calves born earlier in the season, giving them an extra 20 to 40 days to perform to the best of their genetic potential
- Improving all parts of the immune system makes livestock ‘performance ready.’
Why choose Multimin Evolution;
- Contains the active ingredients: Zinc @ 60g/L, Copper @ 15g/L, Manganese @ 10g/L & Selenium @ 5g/L
- It provides 29% more trace minerals to meet the demands of modern cattle.
- Promotes cattle fertility and immunity.
- One 500mL pack treats 100 head of cattle (500 kg).
- Contains 90 mg/mL of trace minerals.
- Trace mineral top-up for high-demand periods (calving, joining, weaning).
- The highest concentration of zinc compared to any registered injectable trace mineral.
- European grade raw ingredients.
- Proven through dozens of peer-reviewed studies and 90M+ on-farm doses.
- Provides essential trace minerals during ‘high demand’ periods.
- Absorbed into the blood within hours and the liver within 24 hours.
- Prolonged antioxidant action for months.
Pack Size: 200mL & 500mL
Multimin Evolution Registrant: Virbac (Australia) Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 87739)